New Coffee/Pastry kiosk at TTC

ROTM

Hooray! Instead of a musty A/C smell, we'll have a coffee and spoiled milk smell. Who knows? The crumbs and sugar from the dropped pastries may even bring a few roaches to add to the atmosphere. Good call Disney; I for one can't wait for this! :lol:

Don't forget the most important smell. B.O.! :hurl: :lol:

Figment1986

This is probably just a test with the higher summer rowds to see if something like this should be perminently constructed in TTC. The thing looks like it was borrowed and redressed from either food and wine or another temporary outdoor vending that could be perminent if never moved

Joffrey's Coffee does them, at least according to this humorous blog:

http://minutebyminuteguide.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

That blog is both hilarious and helpful. For true coffee addicts like myself, it's unfortunate that my favorite place to vacation only serves that hideous Nescafe crud. :hurl:

I will definitely be on the look-out for some of these stands the next tim I'm in Epcot. I look forward to having an alternative in at least one of the parks.

After my last visit to WDW, I've decided I have to pack and bring my own coffee for the room.

It would be nice however to have some places in the parks sell a nice iced-coffee. Something tasty and refreshing. Please???

MousDad

I wonder if this means they're getting ready to send more traffic thru here, ie, like maybe what Kevin Yee alluded to last week in his article.

If so, it's a good idea. You would need to grab a snack during the layover of your 1:15 commute from AKL to Epcot.

Scooter

I hope the place has air conditioning for the people that work there.
This place is located in a really hot spot on a cement slab. Probably not the best place to sell hot coffee. It's a great idea though. Drinks and eats coming or going.

Crazy4WDW1

That blog is both hilarious and helpful. For true coffee addicts like myself, it's unfortunate that my favorite place to vacation only serves that hideous Nescafe crud. :hurl:

I will definitely be on the look-out for some of these stands the next tim I'm in Epcot. I look forward to having an alternative in at least one of the parks.

After my last visit to WDW, I've decided I have to pack and bring my own coffee for the room.

It would be nice however to have some places in the parks sell a nice iced-coffee. Something tasty and refreshing. Please???

Give the tea stand over at DAK near the DVC booth near the Yak and Yeti a try. I've had an iced vanilla latte a couple of times and it is yummy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom