New Coffee/Pastry kiosk at TTC

s8film40

Original Poster
Not all that exciting but there's a new coffee and pastry kiosk at the TTC. It actually seems to match the older TTC style rather than the newer.

2627624819_9b3c298909_o.jpg

uklad79

Since it's a box they should have it themed to Wall-E and it could sell slurm...

Or is that from a different view of the future.

GrumpyFan

I wonder if this means they're getting ready to send more traffic thru here, ie, like maybe what Kevin Yee alluded to last week in his article.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I wonder if this means they're getting ready to send more traffic thru here, ie, like maybe what Kevin Yee alluded to last week in his article.
I see it as more as an effort to grab the guest that heads to the parks before breakfast and needs a quick sugar and caffeine fix.

Mr.EPCOT

Maybe this will show them there is enough potential for food sales at the TTC to get that Monorail Cafe resurrection going!

hpyhnt 1000

and spills! maybe this is good money making way of giving the monorails a new scent???

Hooray! Instead of a musty A/C smell, we'll have a coffee and spoiled milk smell. Who knows? The crumbs and sugar from the dropped pastries may even bring a few roaches to add to the atmosphere. Good call Disney; I for one can't wait for this! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom