New Coffee/Pastry kiosk at TTC

RiversideBunny

It would be beneficial for all involved if WDW teamed up with Starbucks for this sort of coffee and snack station.

Nescafe tastes bad and it sucks and it is terrible and no one likes it and it should not be used for human consumption nor for any animals that have taste buds. They need to make all the Disney executives in Orlando, Anaheim, and Burbank drink it every day. Then it would go away quickly and be replaced by coffee.
IMHO

:)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It would be beneficial for all involved if WDW teamed up with Starbucks for this sort of coffee and snack station.

Nescafe tastes bad and it sucks and it is terrible and no one likes it and it should not be used for human consumption nor for any animals that have taste buds. They need to make all the Disney executives in Orlando, Anaheim, and Burbank drink it every day. Then it would go away quickly and be replaced by coffee.
IMHO

I do not know how true this is but rumor has it that Starbuck's, while still a small company, approached Disney about being their official coffee and Disney said no thanks.

Personally I can not stand Starbuck's coffee and would much rather see Disney team up with another provider such as Dunkin Donuts, green bean or any number of other suppliers. First and foremost they need to change out their machines that grind and brew whole beans and get rid of the instant machines that use a coffee syrup.
wacko.gif

RiversideBunny

I...Personally I can not stand Starbuck's coffee and would much rather see Disney team up with another provider such as Dunkin Donuts, green bean or any number of other suppliers. First and foremost they need to change out their machines that grind and brew whole beans and get rid of the instant machines that use a coffee syrup.
wacko.gif

Yeah, Dunkin Donuts or other brands would be good.

Here at work we get free coffee and it's Douwe Egberts brand and, surprisingly, it is made by using a concentrated syrup in a bag. I watched the guy refilling the machines one day and he explained how it worked.
The Douwe Egberts has a great taste with a slight subtle undertone of chocolate.

At home we use Gevalia and Starbucks. I love Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme coffee, too.

It seems like everyone knows how to have good coffee except WDW.
:drevil:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yeah, Dunkin Donuts or other brands would be good.

Here at work we get free coffee and it's Douwe Egberts brand and, surprisingly, it is made by using a concentrated syrup in a bag. I watched the guy refilling the machines one day and he explained how it worked.
The Douwe Egberts has a great taste with a slight subtle undertone of chocolate.

At home we use Gevalia and Starbucks. I love Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme coffee, too.

It seems like everyone knows how to have good coffee except WDW.
:drevil:
Disney has one of the best tasting coffees in the world but sadly it is served only at one place....Kona Cafe. A simple switch over to a fresh ground 10% kona blend would be all it would take to vastly improve the coffee situation at WDW. The problem is that this would only work in the small locations such as this kiosk. Putting it in a food court atmosphere would require a significant amount more labor.

yankspy

I do not know how true this is but rumor has it that Starbuck's, while still a small company, approached Disney about being their official coffee and Disney said no thanks.

Personally I can not stand Starbuck's coffee and would much rather see Disney team up with another provider such as Dunkin Donuts, green bean or any number of other suppliers. First and foremost they need to change out their machines that grind and brew whole beans and get rid of the instant machines that use a coffee syrup.
wacko.gif

Ditto.

WDW 3

There is a coffee kiosk in Shades of Green that serves Starbucks coffee. Starbucks isn't my favorite, but it's better than Nescafe:)

EPCOT Explorer

IMHO

I've often thought of that...Could you Imagine a Imagineered SB?:)

hpyhnt 1000

I agree a switch of coffee companies would be nice. How about McDonald's coffee? I don't mind it (in fact, I'm beginning to like it more than Starbucks), and Mickey D already has a heavy influence on property. Sounds logical to me. :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
so with all the permits filed & tracked for wdw has any been spotted for this nifty lil stand?
Nothing has been filed for it since we have been tracking them. However the permits can be filed up to a year before construction and the only ones available on line involve outside contractors. If the kiosk is being done in house we very well might never see a permit filed for it.

saratoga sal

I agree that WDW would benefit from partnering with a known coffee chain. Starbucks would fit in price wise but Dunkin or McD may be more in line with other quick serve offerings.

Go Dunkin!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom