Mullets of Disney World

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
I saw this awsome Mullet the other day.. I was driving home...and passed by a 7-11...there was a guy in a tow truck... SUPER Mullet!... he Must of been the Mullet king.. I even said to myself.. I wish I had my camera so I could post his head on the fourm...:lol:

I KNOW!!! I'm telling you...I wanna CONSTANTLY have my camera on me :)

iluvepcot

Original Poster
OK fella's, the mullethunter is back from WDW:D believe it or not, the mullets were extremely scarce last week, i believe it is about that time they go into hibernation, but nonetheless, we caught a few good ones. ill post some through the week but ill start off with these 3.

first off, here is the peter pan mullet:

Attachments

• 100_0259999999.jpg
    100_0259999999.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 123

iluvepcot

Original Poster
and here is by far the best mullets we saw all week, the Mission:Space mullets!!!! :lol: :lol: :

Attachments

• 100_0297777777777.jpg
    100_0297777777777.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 119

Grumpy56

Don't know how I missed it before, but I just stumbled into this thread and I have to say reading it has added a whole new dimension to my impressions of the WDWmagic boards.

It's like a whole new world has opened up for me. Thank you.

I just spent 45 minutes laughing so hard now my stomach hurts!:lol:

Hats off to the Mullethunters of the world, you have made my day.....heck, maybe my week.

A thought......one day, one of the people in these photos is going to find their way to the boards and discover a photo of themselves immortalized here in the mullet thread.....ah well, I guess that's just the price of wearing a mullet!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by iluvepcot
and here is by far the best mullets we saw all week, the Mission:Space mullets!!!! :lol: :lol: :

I would have been afraid that they would have beaten me up for taking that pic ... LOL thats a great one

MicBat

iluvepcot: that shirt kicks ! Where'd you get it? (the hat does too, but I already know where you got that)

I was down in Kentwood, LA earlier this week and it was like mullet breeding ground (kind of like walmart). I am going to have to start bringing a camera everywhere I go now, b/c I am beginning to see mullets everywhere I go!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

:lol: I see the one on the right even has tatoos on the back of her legs! CLASSY!!! :hurl: :p :D

Erika

Has anyone seen Office Space? I watched it this week and it had been so long that I had completely forgotton about the monster mullet on the next door neighbor :lol:

Lilo

What planet do these mullets come from???? I still can't believe people still wear those.:lol: As far as tatoos. Well, when I was 18 I wanted one and my mother told me if I got one she would kick me out. Well, needless to day I lived with her for quite a while:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria

Great ones! Are those two guys? or a couple? :confused:

Iluvepcot, I´m curious... what do you carry in that big messenger bag, if you don´t mind telling? :animwink:

Lilo

Maria - that's a couple (a couple of mullets:lol: ). Look at the blonde with the bag, then look at her rear. Definitely a female mullet:D The other one is definitely a male, after all they don't believe in straying outside their own.:lol: :lol:

GalacticGobbler

Originally posted by Erika
Has anyone seen Office Space? I watched it this week and it had been so long that I had completely forgotton about the monster mullet on the next door neighbor :lol:

LOL, it is huge-------------Yeah right, Peter whattttttsss happpening

iluvepcot

Original Poster
lol maria!! why are ya so curious as to whats in the sack??? lol, its just my digi camera bag, easier than carrying a booksack like i used to. and those last 2 mullets, def 2 women. scary huh??? :lol: :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
lol maria!! why are ya so curious as to whats in the sack??? lol, its just my digi camera bag, easier than carrying a booksack like i used to. and those last 2 mullets, def 2 women. scary huh??? :lol: :lol:

Those are 2 chicks.... OMG.... scary... Those are some very manly women....:lol: *goes and washes eyes cause they are burning*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom