Mullets of Disney World

Maria

Okay... I need to add to my previous opinion that when women wear a mullet, they often also have a big body, not very feminine, that makes people associate them with a mullet guy like the previous one. So maybe that is why we think of them as being "Levi´s". When a woman with a nice body wears it, people don´t notice it because they pay attention to the body! :lol: :animwink: I also wonder about women with very short hair, cut in a masculine way.... :animwink:

moonchild

Oh GEEZ!!!!!!!! Look at my hair in my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its longer now, I SWEAR! Im letting it grow back . I hated that short haircut! :lookaroun

dreamer

I hope we all know better than to generalize.

I happen to be artistic and sensitive, so I was asked if I was gay once back in my youth. Actually, I was asked out on a date by someone I worked with. And I had a couple of friends from church that were gay, but they didn't let me (or anyone else at church) know -- and I was too naive to figure it out. When I finally found out they disappeared cause they thought I was judging them.

I don't want to start labelling people. I was actually hoping to hear I was wrong in my assumption.

(Moderators, feel free to delete this post if it's too offensive or if you think it will lead to controversy.)

Maria

Originally posted by moonchild
Oh GEEZ!!!!!!!! Look at my hair in my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its longer now, I SWEAR! Im letting it grow back . I hated that short haircut! :lookaroun

ROFLMAO! :lol:
I believe you! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
Freak, what did you do, follow them around the whole time?

Moony and Maria...I have a question for the two of you... :lol:

If you spent your life searching for Bigfoot...tracking him down...studying his behavior...and you FINALLY SAW HIM...

Would you just take a peek and walk away???

No, you would FOLLOW him, and OBSERVE his WAYS...(and of course take a few pics :lol: )

iluvepcot

Original Poster
Originally posted by dreamer
I hope no one is offended by this question, but it's something that my wife and I have wondered -- or actually assumed.

Are mullets on women an indicator of "alternative" sexual preference?

I figured you mullet-experts would have the word on this.

(Please keep the responses non-judgemental. It is a sincere question. I don't want to start a flame-thread, though.)

:confused:

I refer you to the "tusker house mullet" on page 1. Im sure that will answer your question!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by iluvepcot
I refer you to the "tusker house mullet" on page 1. Im sure that will answer your question!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOD CALL! :lol:

That "Tusker House Mullet" is probably one of the BEST Mullets I've ever seen :lol: (on a female)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hee hee.. I have an interesting update... I was playing GTA: Vice City last night.... (takes place in the 80's) and I was crusing around town looking for a store...then I passed by this hair cut place...I got out...and read the sign on the barber shop and it said

"We specialize in Mullets and flattops" :lol: ... Thought I would share that!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Hee hee.. I have an interesting update... I was playing GTA: Vice City last night.... (takes place in the 80's) and I was crusing around town looking for a store...then I passed by this hair cut place...I got out...and read the sign on the barber shop and it said

"We specialize in Mullets and flattops" :lol: ... Thought I would share that!

That's great...almost like a mullethunting video game! :lol:

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
That is just tooooo cool!

*runs out to buy a PS2*

Oh yeah... it's great stuff. I don't have VC yet, but the actual mullet-hunting possibilities therin may make me go out and pick it up.

aim

I've seen a few mullets. I've only had a chance to take pics of like 2 though. I'll post them when I get home!! :p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I saw this awsome Mullet the other day.. I was driving home...and passed by a 7-11...there was a guy in a tow truck... SUPER Mullet!... he Must of been the Mullet king.. I even said to myself.. I wish I had my camera so I could post his head on the fourm...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom