Mullets of Disney World

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
Did you really both take the same guy!?!? That's Great!! :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol: This guy had Mullet Hunter Paparazzi...lol He and his mullet had there 15 min at Epcot :lol: :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
LMAO!!! :lol: This guy had Mullet Hunter Paparazzi...lol He and his mullet had there 15 min at Epcot :lol: :sohappy:

(not just Epcot...I also got BETTER pics of this guy a little later in my trip in the Marketplace :lol: ) (I had to...just look at those locks!!!)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(not just Epcot...I also got BETTER pics of this guy a little later in my trip in the Marketplace :lol: ) (I had to...just look at those locks!!!)

LMAO!!!! did this guy ever turn around and ask "What the hell are you looking at?!" or... "Why are you following me and taking pictures of me and my girl?" :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
LMAO!!!! did this guy ever turn around and ask "What the hell are you looking at?!" or... "Why are you following me and taking pictures of me and my girl?" :lol:

Hmmm...nope...think about it...this weird guy wearing Dumbo ears following you around taking pictures of you and your wife while you're on vacation...

(JERRY...those are the risks involved in being a great mullethunter!!!)

moonchild

Freak, they are the same! Im laughing my A** off! Too funny. I had a silly hat with ears too. Hey any chance you saw a bunch of drunks walking around bothering everybody? They were a mess! They wee in front of us on the Malstrom and they had to stop the ride, we think they hopped out of the boat or something.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
They wee in front of us on the Malstrom and they had to stop the ride, we think they hopped out of the boat or something.

The wee'd in front of you? :lol: (I know... "WERE" )

Nope, I didn't try to hop out :lol: (JUST KIDDING...I wasn't DRUNK)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by moonchild
he he, I said wee......... Did ya have fun Freak? I had the best time. We were on the look out for mullets the whole time.

I had an unbelievable time...I wish it had been a little warmer though...(there's something NOT RIGHT about wearing PANTS in WDW...instead of SHORTS!!!)

iluvepcot

Original Poster
Moonchild and Freak, that is a NICE mullet!!! I cant believe the guy had a mullet paparazzi, thats fricken hilarious!!! Good Job:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Well, iluvepcot, if you liked that one...here's one that I took...IN EPCOT :) (I knew you loved it for a reason :lol: )

(Complete with NASCAR hat!)

:lol: LOOK AT THE GUY IN THE BACKGROUND!!! :lol:

Guy in the background - "What da heck is that there thang on his head?"

Mulletboy - *spits redman* Well, this here is what we like to call...a hairdo with a little style!

Attachments

• mulletepcot.jpg
    mulletepcot.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 78

WDWFREAK53

Here's a better pic of that other guy...the one my cousin and I liked to call "The king of all Disney mullets"

(Can this guy even tell time?)

Attachments

• mulletclock.jpg
    mulletclock.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 79

Maria

OMG! That´s hilarious!! Not only you two caught the same guy, but Freak, you also caught him twice! :lol: :lol:

I know... the locks are priceless! :lol:

dreamer

I hope no one is offended by this question, but it's something that my wife and I have wondered -- or actually assumed.

Are mullets on women an indicator of "alternative" sexual preference?

I figured you mullet-experts would have the word on this.

(Please keep the responses non-judgemental. It is a sincere question. I don't want to start a flame-thread, though.)

:confused:

Maria

I think they are indicators of either

A) Levi´s (you know what I mean) :animwink:

B) Bad taste

C) All of the above :D

It seems that women who wear it have those characteristics, don´t really know why. Those who wear it and are not option "A", should get rid of it because it makes people think that they are. Sorry! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom