Mullets of Disney World

GaryT977

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Then wear tennis shoes,wearing socks with sandles looks rediculous!:lol:

LOL! Sounds like you're feeling better.

BTW - I wear socks with Vans. My feet are so pasty they'd blind people. ;)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by GaryT977
LOL! Sounds like you're feeling better.

BTW - I wear socks with Vans. My feet are so pasty they'd blind people. ;)
Yes I am feeling better! Thank you!:D
And if you would get some sun on those feet they wouldn`t be pasty!:lol:

GaryT977

Yes I am feeling better! Thank you!:D
And if you would get some sun on those feet they wouldn`t be pasty!:lol:

Have you ever had sunburned feet? One of the single most painful experiences of my life. :eek:

GaryT977

Well you don`t expose your feet to the sun for hours,do it a little at a time!:D

I could give them about 10 minutes before they turn lobster-like. ;)

I'm a fair-haired european boy, after all.

darthdarrel

I could give them about 10 minutes before they turn lobster-like. ;)

I'm a fair-haired european boy, after all.
That`s ok,I hear ya! I have VITILIGO,so eventually I`ll be as white as a ghost!:eek:
My doctor wanted me to wear white gloves When I went to Disney world 2 weeks ago and I was like ya right,can you imagine the stares I would have gotten? LOL!:lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by MicBat
I want a t-shirt with that quote!!!

BTW, Darrel, if you dont mind me asking, what is VITILIGO?
Vitiligo is a disease or Condition where your immune sytem attacks the glands that produce skin pigment.It is the condition that Michael Jackson supposedly has,which is what turned him white. you have no colorization thus no protection from the suns rays. All my hair is turning white and I`m loosing the color in my skin,eventually I`ll look like an albino except for my brown eyes.

cuteypatooty78

'Cause feet are gross!! :hurl:

That's the big reason I don't bare my feet in sandles...they are gross looking...all crusty yellow....blech! Plus I never liked the feeling of bare feet and I don't walk so I don't need to have protection from the ground. Don't you agree though that another use of sandles is to provide air to the feet during hot, scorching months to prevent the undesirable sweating feet? Thats why I use sandles! :) :lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
That's the big reason I don't bare my feet in sandles...they are gross looking...all crusty yellow....blech! Plus I never liked the feeling of bare feet and I don't walk so I don't need to have protection from the ground. Don't you agree though that another use of sandles is to provide air to the feet during hot, scorching months to prevent the undesirable sweating feet? Thats why I use sandles! :) :lol:
:rolleyes: :lol:

Yellow Shoes

My doctor wanted me to wear white gloves When I went to Disney world 2 weeks ago and I was like ya right,can you imagine the stares I would have gotten? LOL!:lol:

Get some of Mickey's 3-fingered gloves and you'll fit right in!!

GaryT977

Vitiligo is a disease or Condition where your immune sytem attacks the glands that produce skin pigment.It is the condition that Michael Jackson supposedly has,which is what turned him white. you have no colorization thus no protection from the suns rays. All my hair is turning white and I`m loosing the color in my skin,eventually I`ll look like an albino except for my brown eyes.

I'm sorry to hear that, kiddo. Is this an incurable condition?

GaryT977

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
That's the big reason I don't bare my feet in sandles...they are gross looking...all crusty yellow....blech!

Crusty?
Yellow?
:hurl:

:D :lol:

I think sandals are for use on the beach or by the pool or in public showers. I see people at a bar or in line somewhere or sitting next to me at the Comedy Warehouse in sandals and I get this urge to stomp on their toes. :drevil:

darthdarrel

Wow. Well, you stay off the beach then! ;)
NAh I`m not going to let it change my life like it did for Michael Jackson.I`ll do what ever I have done before,just wear lots of sunscreen!:lol:

MicBat

NAh I`m not going to let it change my life like it did for Michael Jackson.I`ll do what ever I have done before,just wear lots of sunscreen!:lol:

You mean you're not going to wear a bandana over your face all the time and your nose isn't going to fall off?!
:lol: J/k!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom