Mullets of Disney World

iluvepcot

Original Poster
everytime me and my friends go to WDW, we always go mullet hunting, and imsure others have to!! So lets post all the great mullets of Walt Disney World. Ill start off the snow whites scary adventure mullet :

Attachments

• camaro mullett.jpg
    camaro mullett.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,640

wishiwere@wdw

Please don't laugh at me :veryconfu but I thought a mullet was a fish? I'm assuming it is being used as an acronym or something? Help me out here......!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by wishiwere@wdw
Please don't laugh at me :veryconfu but I thought a mullet was a fish? I'm assuming it is being used as an acronym or something? Help me out here......!

It's the long hair. Check out the last picture. Hope that clears thing up :D

Happy counting :)

FanofDinsey1981

hA! these are so funny. I think next time we all go, eveyone find one and take a few pics. there is always one or two around!

and we looked for some this past weekend while in turkey run indiana, but we didn't find a SINGLE one. perhaps it is finally going out of style. ;)

TinkerBell9988

:lol: :lol:

Now THATS funny!!! When we were in the queue line for Snow White's there were a whole family of them, but I didn't get a pic....

Fossil

Not to offend anyone...but Mullets are the ugliest hair style i have ever seen! Hopefully, they do go out of style!:hammer:

TravisMT81

Originally posted by Fossil
Not to offend anyone...but Mullets are the ugliest hair style i have ever seen! Hopefully, they do go out of style!:hammer:

I don't think they were ever in style!! Maybe the 80s.

Wilson

I had a mullet once. Ah yes, those were the days. "Business in the front, party in the back."

-------

Shut up. You would've had one too.

aim

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll make sure that i go on mullet watch when i'm there! HAHAH! the last pic is SO funny! hey, the guys in the pics are pretty cute!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom