Movies...movies...movies

Lee

Adventurer
I'm still on the flip side about how Saw VI or Halloween 2 will turn out.

Saw will likely continue it's downward spiral of quality that began with the death of Jigsaw.
H2 looks great. Odd but great. Zombie is a nice guy and I really like his vision for Halloween.

Jasonflz

Saw will likely continue it's downward spiral of quality that began with the death of Jigsaw.
H2 looks great. Odd but great. Zombie is a nice guy and I really like his vision for Halloween.

While I agree that the quality of Saw has dropped since #3 I actually think #4 was worthy of the first two films. #3 was awful and #5 was boring.

H2 does look strange, and I would like it if RZ stopped casting his wife but I agree. The first one was pretty good for a remake.

Lee

Adventurer
With Saw, I think they should hand you a piece of paper on your way into the theater with the timeline for the series.
Somewhere around part 3 I totally lost my grip on who was doing what and when it all was happening.
Very :veryconfu and :brick:

Jasonflz

With Saw, I think they should hand you a piece of paper on your way in to the theater with the timeline for the series.
Somewhere around part 3 I totally lost my grip on who was doing what and when it all was happening.
Very :veryconfu and :brick:

Really? What did you have trouble understanding? Maybe I can help out.

Lee

Adventurer
Really? What did you have trouble understanding? Maybe I can help out.
Actually I'd have to go back and rewatch to find out where I started losing the trail....
At some point things in two movies were happening at the same. Round about the time the one cop was tied to a chair while Donnie Walberg was hanging above the ice. I think at the same time that female doctor's husband was in the same building trying to find her...but it was events being shown in two different movies....something like that....?
Fun movies, but they really needed to be more linear in their storytelling.

CaptainMichael

Bruno was great. Not as good as Borat, but still great.

I Love You, Beth Cooper was also really good. I was surprised that it stayed pretty darn faithful to the book (one of my favorites). I guess it didn't need the R rating to work.

Nice dude, I'ma be catching it at PI tomorrow. Hope it's as sweet as it looks. :sohappy:
I actually enjoyed Bruno more than Borat; however, I saw Borat the other night again on tv and enjoyed it more than the first time I saw it. So, who knows?

We actually went to see Bruno at midnight but it was sold out, so we saw Beth Cooper instead. It was a pleasant suprise. I have no complaints about it, and Hayden Panitierre is very hot.

Also last night, rented the movie "Defiance" with Daniel Craig. IMO a VERY well-done film, if not a little difficult to follow at isolated points.
I saw Defiance in a theatre. It was very good, and it was my first time seeing Craig in something other than Bond.

Double post. :dazzle:
I'm not familiar with this movie:xmas:

Lee

Adventurer
Anyone else hyped for Inglorious B astards?:D
Most likely won't be as historically accurate as I would like, but it looks fun.
Oh, yeah....cant' wait.:sohappy:

Historically accurate? Hah! If QT stuck to the draft of the script I have, it is mostly inaccurate.
Kinda like an "alternate universe" version of WW2.:lol:
Hitler going to a movie premiere in Paris? I don't think so....:rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, yeah....cant' wait.:sohappy:

Historically accurate? Hah! If QT stuck to the draft of the script I have, it is mostly inaccurate.
Kinda like an "alternate universe" version of WW2.:lol:
Hitler going to a movie premiere in Paris? I don't think so....:rolleyes:

Oy.:brick::lol:

Well...Should be action packed, and have lotsa good 1940's feeling to it.:lol:

imagineer boy

I saw Defiance in a theatre. It was very good, and it was my first time seeing Craig in something other than Bond.

What happened to that movie? I remember seeing a lot of previews for it but then it came out and just sorta vanished.
Well...Should be action packed, and have lotsa good 1940's feeling to it.:lol:

And tons of Tarantino style awesomeness. And a long camera shot, a cool soundtrack, big kahuna burgers, and tons of bare feet. :lol:

BTW, District 9 is coming out soon. Looks good, anyone planning on seeing it?

Jasonflz

BTW, District 9 is coming out soon. Looks good, anyone planning on seeing it?

:D Sure am. After King Kong Peter Jackson has proven that he can really tell a good story without getting the audience bored. I'm also excited for James Cameron's Avatar. (no, not the M. Night Shamalawn (wrong spelling) version)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom