Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did Star Tours help with the line at all?
Not from what I have seen. As most people have pointed out it is leaps and bounds the best attraction at DHS with no height restriction. The only thing that will really help is an attraction or attractions of similar quality that everyone in the family can ride. ST 2.0 could no be that ride.

Mukta

There really isn't a whole ton in DHS for the kiddos to do other than the shows or TSM. DHS needs another family friendly ride to help spread out the congestion of TSM. The low capacity and slow load times at TSM don't do anything to help the problem either.. DHS definitely needs something whether it be a Monster Inc coaster or something completely new.

I totally agree with you. I don't have kids, but if I did have little ones, I would skip DHS all together.

DHS is my least favorite park. I think it has enough thrill rides with ToT and RnRC. I hope that if they do build a Monsters Inc coaster, it is more of a 40" height requirement type ride.

I think they should move the Jedi Training Academy indoors. It is more popular than Sounds Dangerous ever was.

I also think Voyage of the Little Mermaid needs to be replaced in a year or two. After seeing the ride at DCA, it covers the same scenes.

It also needs one really good QS restaurant.

TalkingHead

Thread title inaccurately implies that this ride has been announced in some official capacity.

I'd be more excited about this ride -- if it's greenlit -- if I had any faith that Disney would try to show off. I suspect this will fall into the somewhat forgettable D-ticket category that new WDW rides have come to specialize in.

McClane713

I really hope this is true! I also think they should move the Seas With Nemo & Friends ride to Pixar Place too!

I can't see that feasibly happening. Too big of a nightmare. Now Monsters Inc Laugh Floor I could see moving to Pixar Place. It never really struck me as "fitting" for Tommorowland anyways. But I guess that would defeat having a Monsters Inc coaster then.

bandman

I can't see that feasibly happening. Too big of a nightmare. Now Monsters Inc Laugh Floor I could see moving to Pixar Place. It never really struck me as "fitting" for Tommorowland anyways. But I guess that would defeat having a Monsters Inc coaster then.

What if the laugh floor became part of the Que???

WDWisAMAZING

Yeah..i guess you're right. Maybe they could build something for the Incredibles?

brandon8419

I'm sure it would a great addition and awesomely themed. IF it becomes more than just a rumor, what kind of coaster would it be? Similar to Big Thunder Mountain? Or something smaller?

Ignohippo

This is a completely BS thread title. It's written as though an announcement has been made.

Mods, please, please, please change the title.

It's a worthless thread besides. There are 100 other threads discussing the same thing.

Buried20KLeague

This is a completely BS thread title. It's written as though an announcement has been made.

Mods, please, please, please change the title.

It's a worthless thread besides. There are 100 other threads discussing the same thing.

Yep. I thought the same. The title was done intentionally to get people to click.

There really isn't a whole ton in DHS for the kiddos to do other than the shows or TSM. DHS needs another family friendly ride to help spread out the congestion of TSM. The low capacity and slow load times at TSM don't do anything to help the problem either.. DHS definitely needs something whether it be a Monster Inc coaster or something completely new.

yea,they could use a family ride were One mans dream is and Narnia.Thats a great place

DHS and AK are the parks that need the most new attractions.With MK and Epcot having the most attractions.After Fanstyland They should go add something new at the other parks that need some love.

I totally agree with you. I don't have kids, but if I did have little ones, I would skip DHS all together.

DHS is my least favorite park. I think it has enough thrill rides with ToT and RnRC. I hope that if they do build a Monsters Inc coaster, it is more of a 40" height requirement type ride.

I think they should move the Jedi Training Academy indoors. It is more popular than Sounds Dangerous ever was.

I also think Voyage of the Little Mermaid needs to be replaced in a year or two. After seeing the ride at DCA, it covers the same scenes.

It also needs one really good QS restaurant.

Its also my least cause theres not much attractions,no good ones,2 thrill rides.I would rather see a live show or 4D show or something more than a Jedi thing. VOTLM is a great live show I say keep it, i love it

TSMM is the Studios' only family-friendly ride (not show) with characters kids recognize.

For all its faults, DCA already had plenty of other things for kids to do when TSMM opened. Wait times in the Studios won't go down until the park gets more rides.

They need to replace SBLT,SD,OMD,Narnia too get some crasy awesome rides in! Hope they do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom