Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

Lee

Adventurer
In the world of Disney information, a world in which I try to spend as much time as possible, the concept or "true" is somewhat fluid.

What is correct this morning may well be incorrect this afternoon after a meeting where things can be added, cut, expanded, eliminated, altered...etc.
Every piece of information should be taken with at least a small grain of salt, no matter who is providing it. Many factors, such as where and when the information originates and who is providing it, can have an impact on the informations level of accuracy.

I try to give the best information I can, given what I have to work with. I don't remember being totally wrong on anything, but I have certainly been a bit behind the curve on occasion.

The information myself, Martin, Raven, Juan, Tirian and others provide here is (99.9%of the time) correct as of the time it is posted. What happens after that is often a surprise to everyone.

juan

In the world of Disney information, a world in which I try to spend as much time as possible, the concept or "true" is somewhat fluid.

What is correct this morning may well be incorrect this afternoon after a meeting where things can be added, cut, expanded, eliminated, altered...etc.
Every piece of information should be taken with at least a small grain of salt, no matter who is providing it. Many factors, such as where and when the information originates and who is providing it, can have an impact on the informations level of accuracy.

I try to give the best information I can, given what I have to work with. I don't remember being totally wrong on anything, but I have certainly been a bit behind the curve on occasion.

The information myself, Martin, Raven, Juan, Tirian and others provide here is (99.9%of the time) correct as of the time it is posted. What happens after that is often a surprise to everyone.

Well said :sohappy:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

None of you should fret the comments of one troll. You guys do your utmost to give us what information you can, whenever it becomes available. Myself and plenty others do appreciate those efforts, believe me.....

SeaCastle

I wouldn't say I'm incorrect. It's a matter of opinion on what the size of the area is.

Since Martin hasn't worked there and I have, I think I may know the area a tad bit better.

I totally understand; having never been in Odyssey I have no way of knowing what the backstage looks like. I was just making a point slightly extraneous to he one at hand.

This is a much better explanation of what I wanted to say- tha you guys certainly know what you're talking about, but things can change in the blink of an eye, makng information seem incorrect when it just may be outdated. I love the insider tidbits just as much (if not more) than anyone else here; my comment didn't mean to come across as a challenge.

None of you should fret the comments of one troll. You guys do your utmost to give us what information you can, whenever it becomes available. Myself and plenty others do appreciate those efforts, believe me.....

Fourth'd.

RSoxNo1

What's your problem?
Seriously..

Have you worked in the Odyssey in the past year? Well then I guess you should shut your d@mn mouth.

Speaking of that, what's happening with the Velcro exhibit in Innoventions - has that already closed?

Not really, he just gets fed misinformation from his "buddies" at WDI whenever they want to push one of their pet projects and the money men said "no".

Yeah this pretty much sums up everything. Jay Rasulo was the head of Parks and Resorts, and announced in September 2009 that there would be Cinderella and Aurora chateaus as part of the Fantasyland expansion. At that time the information was true, but it has since changed.

Sure, there might be an element of the insiders being fed misinformation for whatever reason, but for the most part the information is credible at the time. This goes for the insiders on here, Jim Hill, Al Lutz, and the actual head of Parks and Resorts.

Nothing is official until it opens.

Disney has said a "few surprises"will be announced at D23. Will Disney finally answer the rumors of the Pixar place Expansion?? HWS needs this!! Pixar Place is the smallest "land" in any WDW park.And since MI 2 is coming out don't you think this could be announced.

Lee

Adventurer
It's certainly possible, and would be one of the least surprising "surprises" they could announce. But I wouldn't hold my breath....

Speaking of announcements and DHS....what happened to that thread about the new stuff in "One Man's Dream" that was here last night?:lookaroun

It's certainly possible, and would be one of the least surprising "surprises" they could announce. But I wouldn't hold my breath....

Speaking of announcements and DHS....what happened to that thread about the new stuff in "One Man's Dream" that was here last night?:lookaroun

Its a verry slim chance Disney will announce this...yea its possible but 50/50 chance right now. i was just on it but then i found it in my history clicked the link but wouldn't let me on the forums??:shrug:

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973

I was just wondering about that myself....I'd convinced myself that I'd read that on another site.....feels like the "Twilight Zone".....

plaz10

I don't think they will announce the monsters inc coaster - but I sure hope they do!! Take some heat off TSMM. Love the idea. Hope to see it happen.

I don't think they will announce the monsters inc coaster - but I sure hope they do!! Take some heat off TSMM. Love the idea. Hope to see it happen.

We all hope it does happen. TSMM is way to crowded even at non peak seasons. if it does happen expect TSMM to have crowds not over 1 and half to 2+ hours. I would love to see that

Lee

Adventurer
I was just wondering about that myself....I'd convinced myself that I'd read that on another site.....feels like the "Twilight Zone".....
It just came to me...it was basically just a link to another site, or two.
That's probably why it was deleted.

lebeau

We all hope it does happen. TSMM is way to crowded even at non peak seasons. if it does happen expect TSMM to have crowds not over 1 and half to 2+ hours. I would love to see that

Eh. Of the things I'd like to see announced, the Monsters Inc coaster is relatively low on the list. DHS could use a dark ride more than another ride with a height requirement anyway.

Regardless, I'll be very surprised if it gets announced at D23.

Alektronic

The latest I heard from my friend that works at the Studios is that construction is scheduled to begin in 2012 and the working title is " Monsters Inc. Door Vaulter" but like everything else, it is subject to change.

Eh. Of the things I'd like to see announced, the Monsters Inc coaster is relatively low on the list. DHS could use a dark ride more than another ride with a height requirement anyway.

Regardless, I'll be very surprised if it gets announced at D23.

HWS could really use a rehab on TGMR,or the could make a new one over by One man's dream and that Narnia thing take those shows put one man's dream in a different building get rid of the Narnia thing a put a dark ride in that building if not anough space contunie to build the building into the back of that building?

vinnya1726

After just returning from Disney I could not agree more that HS needs to spread out the crowds. I think what Disney needs to do is add both the Monsters Inc Coaster and a high capacity fast moving dark ride to help with the crowds. I think they also need to fill in the area where sounds dangerous is...what a wasted space...to go in July and see an attraction closed and be told it is open only seasonaly is crazy. It makes no sense to have an attraction closed during the busiest season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom