Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

Next Big Thing

Hollywood Studios needs it!!
While it would be awelcomed addition to DHS, it isn'texactly what DHS needs. DHS needs more C and D type rides, not more coasters. The same goes for DAK. That's the main problem with both parks is the rides they do have for the most part are great, they just need more C/D type rides.

KevinFlynn

While it would be awelcomed addition to DHS, it isn'texactly what DHS needs. DHS needs more C and D type rides, not more coasters. The same goes for DAK. That's the main problem with both parks is the rides they do have for the most part are great, they just need more C/D type rides.

Monsters, from everything I've gathered, would be a D ticket, much like TSMM.

deWild

For some reason, I feel like TSMM is a true E-ticket, while it may not be classified as one. It certainly does receive massive attention from guests.

KevinFlynn

For some reason, I feel like TSMM is a true E-ticket, while it may not be classified as one. It certainly does receive massive attention from guests.

Popularity wise, yes. But technically it's not classified as an E.

Yes, b/c it is supposed to be a "Family Coaster". Either way, it is a coaster. DAK and DHS need dark rides to really make both of them full day parks (especially DAK).

Dark rides don't make a park a full day park. Numbers of attractions does. I don't understand how people don't see DHS as a full day park.

MUTZIE77

While DHS needs more attractions, I believe they are straying far away from the theme of the park with the addition and rumors of Pixar attractions. I would love for someone to explain to me what TSMM has to do with Hollywood.

_Scar

You're in Andy's bedroom where the movie happened.

I think it's more on Universal Studios-ish where you're "riding the movies."

RSoxNo1

DHS and DAK need more rides. What happened is that when these parks opened they were deemed half day parks, so the quick fix was adding shows as opposed to rides.

If the Monster's Inc Coaster is the next addition after Fantasyland Forest, I think it will be a mistake. I think when the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens, it will hit the Animal Kingdom harder than Hollywood Studios. As such, Animal Kingdom will be in greater need of something new to draw people to the park.

KevinFlynn

While DHS needs more attractions, I believe they are straying far away from the theme of the park with the addition and rumors of Pixar attractions. I would love for someone to explain to me what TSMM has to do with Hollywood.

Pixar Place is the Pixar Studios in Burbank, but their movies have jumped off the screen and taken the place over.

You don't have to buy it for it to be a legitimate(and good, IMO) background story.

the-reason14

Nothing really, but that doesnt take away from it being a great and fun ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom