Monorail Orange has new clothes!

hardcard

Original Poster
Went out to MK yesterday for a couple of hours.. BLT looks nearly complete from the exterior side.. The breeway bridge is nearing completion, and most scaffolding is now gone..

Meanwhile, Monorail orange has gotten some 'Celebrate Today' love.. We saw roughly 4-5 trains yesterday, and it was the only one in the new dressings so far:

3256175422_2c456c590f.jpg

3255337757_26b7615c06.jpg

3255345533_ca8d459d6d.jpg

3256175184_e711466edc.jpg

imagineer boy

Well it's better than the confetti puke that used to be on the monorails. :hurl:

True, but its still rather tacky looking non the less. I wish Disney would just stop using the monorails as marketing tools. First Stitch, then confetti puke, and now this. :brick:

Pongo

Ooh! To be honest, I think these decorations were very tactfully done. I like them! thanks for the update!

doop

Not bad... but I just wish they didn't have to decorate them everytime there's a promotion going on.

Iknewagirlnamed

I honestly don't like it so much. I actually likes the confetti much better. However, I'd much rather have the Monorail as it is- no adverts on it. I just had the thought, "What if they started advertizing on the monorails in the same way they do on subway cars, or on the Disney busses?" People would be up in arms.

hack2112

I like it a lot. It gives an illusion of ballosns in the monorail, and you all know what balloons mean...

WILD PARTY!!!!!!!!!

phenom1307

why is it taking them so long to change everything? back in the day it used to be the next day everything would be changed. and i'm not talking just these "celebrations" but the christmas decorations, etc. can they not find the labor willing to work overnight to get that type of stuff done anymore?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom