Monorail Orange has new clothes!

disreport

This is what I have never understood about the 'celebrate' promo stuff in the parks. It's like 'You got me here with the celebration promo junk, why are you still trying to market it to me now?' Should I break into a celebratory song or dance everytime I see one of the signs in the park? It just doesn't make sense. It's almost like puttin up the banners and stuff just become the 'thing to do' whether it was really needed or not.

EPCOT Explorer

Holy crap, that is in my opinion the largest abomination in Disney History!
No sir...That is the WAND.:lol:

7 years is way to long for a crane to grace the sides of SSE.

Now, now don't be a foolish one (oops ... sorry) ... they're trying to convince you that the place is a whole lot more magical than the reality!

~Pass the Pixie Dust~

But it is...:lookaroun

( Don't get me wrong here, I totally agree):lol:

Animaniac93-98

Do you have any idea how much people will pay to have their timeshare overlooking and within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom?

Judging by current sales? Not much, this isn't exactly the best time to expect people to pay $1,000s annually for maintainence fees on top of whatever through the roof price they are changing to begin with. I'd be more than happy to treat this like a regular hotel, but buying it for 40 years? lol. You got to be stupid to pay for something that long. No offense to current DVC owners.

jt04

Judging by current sales? Not much, this isn't exactly the best time to expect people to pay $1,000s annually for maintainence fees on top of whatever through the roof price they are changing to begin with. I'd be more than happy to treat this like a regular hotel, but buying it for 40 years? lol. You got to be stupid to pay for someting that long. No offesne to current DVC owners.

Maybe I don't understand how DVC memberships work but does Disney force you to stay at the same resort every year, or can you use your membership at different DVC resorts including those to be added in the future all over the world? :shrug:

Animaniac93-98

Maybe I don't understand how DVC memberships work but does Disney force you to stay at the same resort every year, or can you use your membership at different DVC resorts including those to be added in the future all over the world? :shrug:

You can but the maintaining fees are a must, whether you go anywhere or not. I just don't like the idea of spending some outrageous sum for something I may not use every year for 4 freakin' decades. To the people that do, is it worth it knowing you could use that money to get a new car, house, pay for your kids education etc? Unless you're loaded with cash and money is no object but must DVC owners don't seem the type (nor does Disney cater/appeal to them as much).

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm sorry, why are they advertising INSIDE the park? I'm pretty sure most of the people who see the monorails already know that it's currently "The Happiest Year of You Celebrating a Million Homecomings" or whatever it is this time.

Animaniac93-98

I'm sorry, why are they advertising INSIDE the park? I'm pretty sure most of the people who see the monorails already know that it's currently "The Happiest Year of You Celebrating a Million Homecomings" or whatever it is this time.

Exactly, you got me in WDW, now what do you want me to do? Ignore how much I dislike SGE?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom