Monorail Orange has new clothes!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
True, but its still rather tacky looking non the less. I wish Disney would just stop using the monorails as marketing tools. First Stitch, then confetti puke, and now this. :brick:

You don't like the "beat you over the head" marketing?

I mean it's one thing to highly promote something to convince guests to visit, but to constantly refer to it everywhere is overkill and is getting old, especially with a constant "celebration".

Whatever happened to getting guests to visit your park based on its actual merits and brand new attractions? Instead we get overblown ad campaigns all over the parks, "refreshed" old attractions and a show based on a dying tv program

EPCOT Explorer

Ehhh...They are OK. I wish they would just leave the Monos alone though...Simplicity is best.

I DO hope I get to see them sometime in the future though.;)

NewfieFan

Thanks for the pics! I don't mind the Mickey balloon's either - it's better than the confetti (or whatever that was)! BLT is looking nice!

WDWRLD

I do like the new baloons better than the last few marketing promotions...but I hate trying to look at something through those stupid stickers...

hpyhnt 1000

Eh, not bad. :shrug: Personally I think they're a bit too numerous and a bit too large in size, but they're better than that confetti splatter of the YOMD. I trust the balloons run the length of the train on both sides?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Makes picture taking so much harder. Is the decor one sided or on both sides?

Imagine "2010 - Year of clear monorail windows!"

Foolish1

You don't like the "beat you over the head" marketing?

I mean it's one thing to highly promote something to convince guests to visit, but to constantly refer to it everywhere is overkill and is getting old, especially with a constant "celebration".

Whatever happened to getting guests to visit your park based on its actual merits and brand new attractions? Instead we get overblown ad campaigns all over the parks, "refreshed" old attractions and a show based on a dying tv program

Every time I see those cheapo cling-on (tacky) things, I just wonder. (I wonder why they are trying to convince me to go to WDW when I am *already* there.)

WDW1974

Every time I see those cheapo cling-on (tacky) things, I just wonder. (I wonder why they are trying to convince me to go to WDW when I am *already* there.)

Now, now don't be a foolish one (oops ... sorry) ... they're trying to convince you that the place is a whole lot more magical than the reality!

~Pass the Pixie Dust~

jakeman

American Idol was ranked numbers 3-5 in the Neilson's last week, right behind the Super Bowl and the Super Bowl Postgame show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom