MJ's Family of Friends

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Susan, here and trying to work on MJ's Site. We have over 20 people, but I am not sure how to generate conversations there....

Also working on her real website (as opposed to just the forums and photos)

And trying to decide which photos to upload tonight.

Your doing a great job over there. The girls want on right now but our other compurter isn't working right. (too slow) So I have to get on there and clear some things out. I am not that good at it and I get frustrated on it so I do it in spurts:lol: .

I need to take my DD to the doc tomorrow. I think she has a bladder infection or something like that. :cry:

MommytoMJM

Awwwww, I'm glad they are excited, I can't wait till the real part goes live, it's going to go up with a bunch of Under Construction signs up.

I wish I was there, I could help you with the computer, I did that for a living.

I'm so sorry your daughter is sick, that stinks.....

Uponastar

Sorry, distracted again.
And this time I have to go!

Bonny, I'll spend more time over at MJsspot tomorrow.
I haven't really had a chance to check it out completely!
Keep up the good work.
Hugs to you and my princess!

Susan, hope your DD is okay.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Love you.
Good night!

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Awwwww, I'm glad they are excited, I can't wait till the real part goes live, it's going to go up with a bunch of Under Construction signs up.

I wish I was there, I could help you with the computer, I did that for a living.

I'm so sorry your daughter is sick, that stinks.....

The girls keep asking me when .:animwink:

I think the computer just need some TLC and cleaning out. I just don't know what games the girls wants to keep on there. Either that or we need a new one.:zipit:

As fas as my daughter goes she doesn't act sick.:eek: I will pm you with some info.

Pongo

Good evening.

I am officially halfway done with One Hundred Years of Solitude. If I'm really dedicated (doubtful), I'll have it done tomorrow. Then I can start Watt on Tuesday, probably finish that Wednesday, and have he rest of the summer to trudge my way through the remained of Moby-________.

Oh, the joys of summer reading.

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Just got home. I did find someone to talk to about my clocking incident. The person I talked to believed it should be fine. So that's all good. After I talked with him, I went up to see SADCT because I wanted to get pictures of the new floats. And after that I hung out with my friend (I haven't seen her in awhile). We ended up going out to dinner at the Swan. Then we went back to her apartment because she wanted to show me the routine for the new day parade, which debuts on August 10. It should be pretty good. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow so I am going to go to bed now. Night!:wave:

MommytoMJM

Night everyone, Streetmosphere pics are uploading, then I have to decide what to do next.....

Tomorrow I'll tackle the next par of the site, if MJ lets me.

I think we're going to a park tomorrow night, not sure which.

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Hey everyone. Just got home. I did find someone to talk to about my clocking incident. The person I talked to believed it should be fine. So that's all good. After I talked with him, I went up to see SADCT because I wanted to get pictures of the new floats. And after that I hung out with my friend (I haven't seen her in awhile). We ended up going out to dinner at the Swan. Then we went back to her apartment because she wanted to show me the routine for the new day parade, which debuts on August 10. It should be pretty good. Anyway, I have to work tomorrow so I am going to go to bed now. Night!:wave:

Check your Facebook. I added you as a friend :)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Good morning! Busy day today - not sure when I'll be on. Have a great day all!:wave:

BTW, Who left the heat on? :eek:

MommytoMJM

Funny Kid Story:

Yesterday when Andrew got home he brought MJ a present, a ball that is on a string that wraps around your wrist, so you throw the ball and can reel it back in. He took her out to play with it so I could work. When they came back in, she brought me a white feather. Apparently, while playing with the ball she started chasing this duck and he lost a feather. MJ picked up the feather and started walking behind the duck trying to return the feather and was very upset when the duck wouldn't take his feather back :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom