MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Perfectly understandable.
And anyone in your situation would feel the same. Just try to put things in perspective. Remember that in a few weeks the surgery will be behind you and you can use that as a starting point for continuing onward. I know it's hard, but try to focus on the good (there is some, you know!) and get yourself into a place you can live in for the next few weeks. Try Bunny! :kiss:

I'm trying. I'm gathering a lot of my old favorite books to read while I'm recovering. Books make me happy. Pity I can't go shopping... Shopping always makes me feel better.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I'm trying. I'm gathering a lot of my old favorite books to read while I'm recovering. Books make me happy. Pity I can't go shopping... Shopping always makes me feel better.
You can always shop online....

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Morning. Thanks for the hugs! It's been an emotional morning.
I read your news, and Dot's right, don't let it get to you. I miscarried between my 2, and I really didn't think I'd be able to have another baby, so of course everyone I knew was pregnant after that. It hurts, but it doesn't help you at all to get all worked up about something that you have absolutely no control over.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

Books make me happy too! :)
Betty's right! barnesandnoble.com is one of my very favorite places to go! I can spend hours there!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
As long as I don't go outside, I'm fine! :lol:
Unfortunately, life insists that I go out today, so I expect I will be melting shortly!
And you?
I had to go count $$$ at the church this morning, then I'm off to wrok soon. Don't think I'll venture out much more than that today.

dandaman

Uponastar said:
As long as I don't go outside, I'm fine! :lol:
Unfortunately, life insists that I go out today, so I expect I will be melting shortly!
And you?

Seeing as how you're likely 80% ice cream yourself, you might melt even faster. :lookaroun ;)

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
uh... I try not to. It's too easy to spend thw savings with just a few clicks.
I know what you mean. I just like checking things out and pretending that I'm actually ordering!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I had to go count $$$ at the church this morning, then I'm off to wrok soon. Don't think I'll venture out much more than that today.

It's really unhealthy out there, and it's only going to get worse.
I won't even go to the pool till after dinner, if at all for the next few days.
The air is just too heavy!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I know what you mean. I just like checking things out and pretending that I'm actually ordering!

I keep a list of all the books I would like to read.
That list keeps getting longer and longer! :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Even Thelma and Louise are just stretched out on the floor, taking up space in front of the AC!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I keep a list of all the books I would like to read.
That list keeps getting longer and longer! :lol:
I do that too, or I go on the WDW site and plan a very expensive trip to the world!

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
I have the feeling it's going to be another looooong week. I keep trying to be happy for her...but then there's part of me that's so hurt and jealous, and frustrated that we may never get to have kids...

Good Morning All!!..

Krystyna..

I am so sorry that you are going through this..
I know exactly how you are feeling..:(

I have been through years and years of tests and fertility drugs and Miscarriages ..and the whole entire time..My Sisters each get pregnant and my friends all get pregnant and while you want to be happy it is so hard to be ..when they are getting what you want the most.

So I would smile and be happy and then come home and cry and yell and wonder why me?..What did I do wrong?..I was mad at God and the world.

But then Miracles DO happen..:D

Look at My avatar...:)

I went through heck and back to get her and then when I did get her..I still went through more..but I have her...

Good things come to those who wait ..and as everyone has always told me from the beginning of this whole thing...God only gives you what you can handle..So apparently God knows how strong you are and that you can and will get through this and I am sure it will all be fine..

Good things will happen for you I know they will..

Just have lots of Faith and never ever give up..Its so worth it to fight..even though you feel like sometimes it is easier to give up..

I am here for you and I love you..and I am praying for you..If you need anything or just to talk..let me know..:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom