MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning.

Bonny, that is an adorable story.
Susan, best wishes for your daughter.
And Bunny . . . :( :kiss:

I have the feeling it's going to be another looooong week. I keep trying to be happy for her...but then there's part of me that's so hurt and jealous, and frustrated that we may never get to have kids...

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I have the feeling it's going to be another looooong week. I keep trying to be happy for her...but then there's part of me that's so hurt and jealous, and frustrated that we may never get to have kids...

It took us 6 years to get pregnant. I remember those feelings of hurt and jealousy. I remember our next door neighbors. . .they got pregnant on their honeymoon! It just seemed so unfair! But you work through those feelings. You face them, deal with them and then try to move past them. You can do it, Bunny!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
It took us 6 years to get pregnant. I remember those feelings of hurt and jealousy. I remember our next door neighbors. . .they got pregnant on their honeymoon! It just seemed so unfair! But you work through those feelings. You face them, deal with them and then try to move past them. You can do it, Bunny!

It's just so frustrating... I'm trying not to be hurt. I know it was hard for her to tell me... Now the whole family dynamic will change again, and if we do manage to have a kid, it won't be anything special.. it'll just be the second one...

I'm just irrational, and tired, and stessed, and frustrrated that we can't afford things, and and and....

I'm sorry. I won't bring the thread down anymore...

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's just so frustrating... I'm trying not to be hurt. I know it was hard for her to tell me... Now the whole family dynamic will change again, and if we do manage to have a kid, it won't be anything special.. it'll just be the second one...

I'm just irrational, and tired, and stessed, and frustrrated that we can't afford things, and and and....

I'm sorry. I won't bring the thread down anymore...

No! No! No!

Don't ever say that Bunny!

We're here to listen to everybody about anything!!!!!!

Rant away! And we will listen!
Please don't ever think we don't want to hear!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
No! No! No!

Don't ever say that Bunny!

We're here to listen to everybody about anything!!!!!!

Rant away! And we will listen!
Please don't ever think we don't want to hear!

I don't want to depress everyone. It's tough to be at work right now. I just want to go home, crash on the bed and have a good cry.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I don't want to depress everyone. It's tough to be at work right now. I just want to go home, crash on the bed and have a good cry.

Maybe you should, then.
Or maybe getting into your work might help take your mind off things.
I don't know. . .
I wish I could help.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Maybe you should, then.
Or maybe getting into your work might help take your mind off things.
I don't know. . .
I wish I could help.

It's terrible.. I haven't had ANY motivation for the last few work days. I just don't care anymore. I'm so apathetic about the whole thing. And I'm supposed to be working ahead so that I don't leave anybody with my work when I'm out from the surgery.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's terrible.. I haven't had ANY motivation for the last few work days. I just don't care anymore. I'm so apathetic about the whole thing. And I'm supposed to be working ahead so that I don't leave anybody with my work when I'm out from the surgery.

Everything you're feeling is really normal Bunny. I guess how you deal with it is up to you. I hope you have a good support system around you. Talk to people. It helps, I think. And there's always us.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Everything you're feeling is really normal Bunny. I guess how you deal with it is up to you. I hope you have a good support system around you. Talk to people. It helps, I think. And there's always us.

I'm usually really good about dealing with things.. I was really starting to feel better over the weekend. Like we were moving in a positive direction. and now I get this news, and it's so hard to be happy when you're so jealous. I feel like all the work I did this weekend to make myself feel better, was all for naught and I'm back to square one again. I think I'm frustrated about that most of all.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I'm usually really good about dealing with things.. I was really starting to feel better over the weekend. Like we were moving in a positive direction. and now I get this news, and it's so hard to be happy when you're so jealous. I feel like all the work I did this weekend to make myself feel better, was all for naught and I'm back to square one again. I think I'm frustrated about that most of all.

Perfectly understandable.
And anyone in your situation would feel the same. Just try to put things in perspective. Remember that in a few weeks the surgery will be behind you and you can use that as a starting point for continuing onward. I know it's hard, but try to focus on the good (there is some, you know!) and get yourself into a place you can live in for the next few weeks. Try Bunny! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom