MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Are you at wrok? Or can you take a nap?
No I'm home ( I get Sundays and Fridays off usually), but we're going to BIL's in a bit, so I've got to get things ready for that...

Pongo

I'm just here briefly to change my sig.

joanna71985 said:
Are you in the WDW Magic Facebook group?

I think so. Is it the one titled "Walt Disney World Magic"?

If so, then yes.

Now back to reading.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Ahha, I found a recipe that doesn't require running the oven in this heat! Hopefully, I have everything I need. - Got to go check the fridge!

MommytoMJM

Hi y'all, working on a trip a friend is taking she'll be here at the very end of August and beg of Sept and we're spending their whole trip with them...

and working on MJ's site. (or trying to anyway since I have to get up every 5 minutes for something MJ needs.)

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Hi y'all, working on a trip a friend is taking she'll be here at the very end of August and beg of Sept and we're spending their whole trip with them...

Sounds exactly like what's happening with us, only it's my sister's friend and family. (Same dates, too!)

MommytoMJM

I'm in the middle of DaVinci code, Front Page 2003, The Everything Parents Need To Know About Autism, Lord of the Rings, then I *hope* Andrew will have stopped by the used bookstore soon to get me HP 2 and 3 so I can finish my reread of those. There is also a new Xanth series out and I want to read the Lemony Snickett's books......

Nope, don't like to read, not me :lookaroun good thing I'm fast.

Number_6

I tried reading the first of the Lemony Snickett books... got about halfway through, put it down, never picked it back up... :rolleyes:

DaVinci Code was cool, though. I liked the first one better, Angels & Demons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom