MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

Number_6 said:
I tried reading the first of the Lemony Snickett books... got about halfway through, put it down, never picked it back up... :rolleyes:

DaVinci Code was cool, though. I liked the first one better, Angels & Demons.
Everyone I know raves about them, but I couldn't stand it! Why do I want to read a book that plain out tells you, don't read this if you don't like depressing books? I don't, so I'm not reading any more of them.

MommytoMJM

Number_6 said:
I tried reading the first of the Lemony Snickett books... got about halfway through, put it down, never picked it back up... :rolleyes:

DaVinci Code was cool, though. I liked the first one better, Angels & Demons.

Hiya Brian!

Well, after yours and Freddy's reviews I think I will steer clear of that set of books! :rolleyes: like I need anything more depressing in my life!

lunalovegoddess

*suggests Carpe Demon and California Demon...*
Honestly, they are like Buffy Grows Up and Starts a Family... only with the not telling the husband that you are a demon hunter... :D

Gotta fix supper... hooray for tacos.
Did the school shopping today, not as bad as I thought it would be since I scrounged through the bedrooms collecting unused folders and pencils, etc.
Will be on later tonight... *hugs and kisses for everyone who wants them*

MommytoMJM

Heya Brenda!

Demon hunters are not really my thing....(I've never watched an episode of Buffy or the movie)

Tacos sound good, it's been a while since I made those.
I love the after school starts sales on school stuff!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Hey Freddy Bear!

:lookaroun
OK......:lookaroun

I watched The Wizard of Oz last night.
I just love the quote that the Wizard says, "A heart is not measured by how much you love, but by how much it is loved by others."

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
OK......:lookaroun

I watched The Wizard of Oz last night.
I just love the quote that the Wizard says, "A heart is not measured by how much you love, but by how much it is loved by others."

Hey! What's wrong with Freddy Bear?!

I love that line too!

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Hi Susan.
I'm here and not here! :lol:
Trying to do a few things at once.

Same here but not getting very far. I don't want to work with fianaces.:hammer: Right now it is driving me insane.:lookaroun but then I think I am there already.:lol:

MommytoMJM

Hi Susan, here and trying to work on MJ's Site. We have over 20 people, but I am not sure how to generate conversations there....

Also working on her real website (as opposed to just the forums and photos)

And trying to decide which photos to upload tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom