Good morning.

*sends happy wedding day vibes to nibbs telepathically*

Anyway. I have to wrok from 10:45-7:00 today. :hurl:

I hope everyone else has a good day.

Good morning Luke! :wave:
Don't wrok too hard!

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
That sounds right - I think it's on the northern side of the island. Where's Weather Dude Dan when we need him?

...And in a bright flash of light, Weather Dude is here to save the day! :lookaroun

The closest weather station I could find to Runaway Bay is Montego Bay. RB is on the same northern coastline, almost directly east (right, FYI :lol: ) from MB.

lunalovegoddess

Fantasmic!329 said:
Brattleboro (a VERY interesting place, :lookaroun) and then took Rt 9 to Bennington. We made a few stops along the way to Wilimington and to Hogback Mountain.

Brattleboro- where the streets are like a Moebius strip...
they tend to turn back onto themselves at some point, complete befuddled me when I was up there.

EDIT:
Oh, and BTW we had a great time last night. The kids are looking forward to be able to see MJ again soon.
We stumbled home about 9:30pm, checked the pets' food and water dishes, walked the dog, and sent the kids to bed.
This morning went by pretty quickly. Bryan grabbed me some vanilla chai from Dunkin Donuts, which is absolutely heavenly of him.

PS: I've got my AIM functional again, so if you want to chat, it's lunalovegoddess. :D

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. Just popping in to say hi. I am going to work in a couple of hours. I actually am at Epcot for once (I mostly am at the MK). Today I am working the Norway Princess dinner. I hope it isn't bad- this will be my first time doing dining. And if this is bad, next Friday will be worse- I am doing dinner at the Crystal Palace!:eek: Well, we shall see. Hopefully everyone has a good day today. I am only working 6 hours today, so I shouldn't be back too much later then 10:30.

MommytoMJM

HomeofLove4Him said:
Very wierd indeed LOL

I woke up with a wicked headache.. :(

Me too. Hi Sweetie!

Good morning everyone else, off to catch up.....

Now I have two places to catch up every morning :)

We're not going to the parks the next two nights, hopefully Andrew will watch MJ so I can get some more work done on the site.

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Me too. Hi Sweetie!

We're not going to the parks the next two nights, hopefully Andrew will watch MJ so I can get some more work done on the site.

I might get my DD to take the girls to the movies- the $1 ones no popcorn. but I hate saying no popcorn.:lol:

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Me too. Hi Sweetie!

I hope so Bonny. The site is great!:D

Disnut

My DD wanted to know how you change the avatar and the signature. So I showed her. She wants to know how old you need to be to get on WDWmagic. I think she is a little too young yet but she already knows what she wants for her name. My other DD wants to know also. They love Disney just as much as I do. They are 10 yrs old and 12 yrs old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom