MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Disnut said:
When my DD was 2 yrs. her favorite movie was 101 Dalmations. We got sooo tired of that movie. :hammer: Still love it but can only watch parts of it.:lol:

YeahI know the feeling, I love BatB, but right now I can recite the entire movie. Depending on how much MJ matures, I could be watching these movies forever :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
YeahI know the feeling, I love BatB, but right now I can recite the entire movie. Depending on how much MJ matures, I could be watching these movies forever :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

The other 2 DDs didn't have favorites, but then the oldest kept watching hers.:lol: Now the middle one loves High School Musical. I haven't seen that one yet but maybe tomorrow.

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
She'll outgrow them Bonny - then maybe she'll move up to Gilligan!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Yeah, for ice cream.:sohappy:

Hi Susan your new avatar inspired me to change!
The ice cream cart was my avatar for quite awhile before I changed it. . . a few times. This one is definitely me!

Disnut

I think I remember it now that you said something. hahaha Sometimes it is good to change. My DD wanted to know how to change things around so I did.

Fantasmic!329

Susan, High School Musical is a grrrrrrrrrrreat movie!
(Wow, I feel like Tony the Tiger. :lol:)

Betty, Susan, and Bonny- I started feeling sad again about what my sister said on Thursday. But luckily, I'm feeling better now. :eek:

Love you guys! You are the best. :kiss:

Fantasmic!329

Hi Dot!
Me too, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps all day! It really wasn't any fun. :(
I swear, my mom and I share a brain, because she was feeling really down today, too.
We have sooo many things in common, if my knee is hurting, so is hers. One day we both woke up with a cramped right calf. It is scary. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi Dot!
Me too, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps all day! It really wasn't any fun. :(
I swear, my mom and I share a brain, because she was feeling really down today, too.
We have sooo many things in common, if my knee is hurting, so is hers. One day we both woke up with a cramped right calf. It is scary. :lookaroun

You and Mom should go out for ice cream! :slurp:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
You and Mom should go out for ice cream! :slurp:
We do. A lot. :lookaroun
She's a teacher, so she has some pretty stressful days at school. Dealing with 15 little second graders (7-8 years old) isn't always easy. So we usually head to DQ!
During the summer, we just get ice cream for the freezer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom