MJ's Family of Friends

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
Well the storm last night split the main trunk, so a major branch of that with its limbs and all were taken down last night. The limbs that we have to do next week are dangerously close to the wires now, so we think the electric company will have to take off another whole branch with that. That will lave the rest of the tree way off kilter, and it's so close to the house that it's probably best that it comes down now.

That's sad. I worry about our 2 big Pecan trees in our front yard. Just waiting for a good storm to come along. Of course that would be the good news bad news thing.:lol: Rain vs. trees

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Well the storm last night split the main trunk, so a major branch of that with its limbs and all were taken down last night. The limbs that we have to do next week are dangerously close to the wires now, so we think the electric company will have to take off another whole branch with that. That will lave the rest of the tree way off kilter, and it's so close to the house that it's probably best that it comes down now.

Oh my! :eek:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
That's sad. I worry about our 2 big Pecan trees in our front yard. Just waiting for a good storm to come along. Of course that would be the good news bad news thing.:lol: Rain vs. trees
I know what you mean! We live in an area that may be taken over by the airport if the runway expansion proposals go through. Although just the thought of moving really wears me out, on the other hand... getting a new start wouldn't be bad either....

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Good morning Mad! I love that area too.

This will be my second trip there. We only got a very quick look around last time as we just went to a ballgame. This time we are spending three days there (and 2 ball games :D ).

Nemo14

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
This will be my second trip there. We only got a very quick look around last time as we just went to a ballgame. This time we are spending three days there (and 2 ball games :D ).
Sounds great! We still don't know where we're going this summer. DS keeps changing his mind about what colleges he'd like to see, and DH is taking my nephews white-water rafting with the boy scouts in August, so it's hard to plan anything, especially with my work schedule.

Pongo

Good morning.

*sends happy wedding day vibes to nibbs telepathically*

Anyway. I have to wrok from 10:45-7:00 today. :hurl:

I hope everyone else has a good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom