MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Hello Betty.

How is your Sat. going?
Same old,same old...
made grilled cheese for lunch for the kids, played a couple of games. right now the youngest is reading a book and the middle one is playing Ninendo. The oldest is at a pool party with her dad.

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
Same old,same old...
made grilled cheese for lunch for the kids, played a couple of games. right now the youngest is reading a book and the middle one is playing Ninendo. The oldest is at a pool party with her dad.

We had a late breakfast then got the 3 girls and dad's hair cut. I have no idea what I am going to do for lunch but grilled cheese sounds good.:slurp: for later of course.

MommytoMJM

Disnut said:
My DD wanted to know how you change the avatar and the signature. So I showed her. She wants to know how old you need to be to get on WDWmagic. I think she is a little too young yet but she already knows what she wants for her name. My other DD wants to know also. They love Disney just as much as I do. They are 10 yrs old and 12 yrs old.

I sent you a PM Susan.

MommytoMJM

Princess is cranky, I'm overwhelmed trying to get the website up. Andrew is home now so hopefully that will help MJ. Her just brought her in a lizard lol We got a box from Monica and Otis (techie 13) and it had a bunch of pins for MJ and Gold ears from DisneyLAND for all of us, that rocked!

I also got a scrapbook back that I was doing in a circle and had to drop out of, so that made me sad....

We are watching Belle's Tales of Friendship for the 2nd time, before that it was Belle's enchanted Christmas....

Nemo14

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi....

Crankiness and depressed feelings today...

I realize that I don't have it anywhere near as bad as others, but I just feel really down. :(
Sorry you're bummed out Freddy - any particular reason or just the summertime blues?

Disnut

DH got went and rented movies. He got the girls High School Musical.:sohappy: For him he got Dungeons & Dragons-Wrath of the Dragon God :hurl: and for me Failure to Launch.:sohappy:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
DH got went and rented movies. He got the girls High School Musical.:sohappy: For him he got Dungeons & Dragons-Wrath of the Dragon God :hurl: and for me Failure to Launch.:sohappy:
Sounds like a movie night!

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
Sounds like a movie night!

Right now he is watching his and that is why I am right here.

Freddy-we are here for you if you need to talk or vent. I know Bonny has been great for me and so has everyone here. They don't seem to judge.

MommytoMJM

Disnut said:
Right now he is watching his and that is why I am right here.

Freddy-we are here for you if you need to talk or vent. I know Bonny has been great for me and so has everyone here. They don't seem to judge.

Awwww, thanks Susan :) Anytime hon!

She's right Freddy, we are here for you kiddo.

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, here it's Animaniacs (husband) and MJ's changes, so it isn't too bad, but man we atch a LOT of Belle and Beast.

When my DD was 2 yrs. her favorite movie was 101 Dalmations. We got sooo tired of that movie. :hammer: Still love it but can only watch parts of it.:lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
When my DD was 2 yrs. her favorite movie was 101 Dalmations. We got sooo tired of that movie. :hammer: Still love it but can only watch parts of it.:lol:
When DD was little, she was hooked on Annie and Pete's Dragon. I still have nightmares about Daddy Warbucks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom