MJ's Family of Friends

Disnut

Fantasmic!329 said:
Probably not too much.

Saturday = my dad's cleaning 'frenzy.' Funnnn. :brick:

I remember those days. No cartoons until our jobs for Sat morning was done. He worked on Sat. mornings so we would watch cartoons and during commercials we would get busy. We tease him nowadays about it. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
We have a front lawn full of tree limbs now - the electric company cut them down and would have taken them away, but DH wants to cut them up for his fireplace.
More limbs have to come down next week, then DH and a neighbor will finish it off - pity, it's a beautiful tree.

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
We have a front lawn full of tree limbs now - the electric company cut them down and would have taken them away, but DH wants to cut them up for his fireplace.
More limbs have to come down next week, then DH and a neighbor will finish it off - pity, it's a beautiful tree.

Is the whole tree going to come down or just trimming real good?

tigsmom

morning all :wave:

I have a little bit of peace & quiet befor we start our busy day. Hope everyone is well. This time next week I'll be heading to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. :sohappy:

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
morning all :wave:

I have a little bit of peace & quiet befor we start our busy day. Hope everyone is well. This time next week I'll be heading to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. :sohappy:

Good morning Mad! :wave:
I love Baltimore Harbor!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Is the whole tree going to come down or just trimming real good?
Well the storm last night split the main trunk, so a major branch of that with its limbs and all were taken down last night. The limbs that we have to do next week are dangerously close to the wires now, so we think the electric company will have to take off another whole branch with that. That will lave the rest of the tree way off kilter, and it's so close to the house that it's probably best that it comes down now.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:

Too bad, Betty!
At least it didn't damage the house!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom