MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Makes you want to really boot it, doesn't it?
yes indeedy! I know it's because of all the games they've put on here, but every time I delete them, they just load something else on. I don't think they have any idea how fast this should be running....

Nemo14

Original Poster
OK I give up - that just took about 3 minutes just to bring up Danny's post. I give up! have a good evening all! :wave:

dandaman

Based on the rather large red patch on radar, you'll be getting another round of intense rain within the next 10 minutes.

Unless Philly has a rash, too. :lookaroun

lisbetgabrielle

tigsmom said:
((HUGS))

My kids always wanted daddy...unless they were sick and it was the middle of the night, then they wanted mommy...they still do at 18 & 11.
SO do mine and they are 28 and almost 24 (Aug 11) Even got a call from Ohio one day from the older one about what to do for a sore throat. And come next month both will be in Ohio. That goodness they are on there Dad's Cingular Family plan. At least the calls to him and each other are free.

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Based on the rather large red patch on radar, you'll be getting another round of intense rain within the next 10 minutes.

Unless Philly has a rash, too. :lookaroun

Bingo!
Right again!

lisbetgabrielle

dandaman said:
Nana: Which part of Ohio?
Kent near Akron. THe younger one will be going to Kent State. Her sister plays in the Canton Symphony and will probably work some with her viola prof who is at Kent State. She just graduated in May from Kent State with 2 Masters degrees in Viola performance and conducting.

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Joanna probably got bitten by a yellow fly...there in season right now and nasty.

Is that what it was? GRRRR!!:eek::mad: Well, it feels better now. HOWEVER, I have a HUGE bite on my leg that I think may be a spider bite. Bother!:(

MommytoMJM

Hi Y'all...Andrew got home around 6 and has been playing with MJ so I could figure out my phone, I think I mostly have it, I successfully IM'd Nana. I can't log onto Magic, but I can IM folks about where we are and what we're doing and they can post for us. (Nana, Connor, Freddy...anyone else on AIM?) I can also email pics from my camera.

I have to admit, it is a very fun device, I set all my medication alarms except midnight and morning, since I am here for those....I have MJ's pic as a screenwaver. My ringtone is Aurora's waltz, Andrew's tone for when he calls me is a country love song. I think I'll get Night on Bald Mountain and Tocatta in Fugue later on and maybe some Aerosmith from the coaster....but I will limit myself to one or two a month...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom