MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Y'all...Andrew got home around 6 and has been playing with MJ so I could figure out my phone, I think I mostly have it, I successfully IM'd Nana. I can't log onto Magic, but I can IM folks about where we are and what we're doing and they can post for us. (Nana, Connor, Freddy...anyone else on AIM?) I can also email pics from my camera.

I have to admit, it is a very fun device, I set all my medication alarms except midnight and morning, since I am here for those....I have MJ's pic as a screenwaver. My ringtone is Aurora's waltz, Andrew's tone for when he calls me is a country love song. I think I'll get Night on Bald Mountain and Tocatta in Fugue later on and maybe some Aerosmith from the coaster....but I will limit myself to one or two a month...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with your new toy!

MommytoMJM

Oh, I know :) But we have Virgin Mobile and they are pretty good about it, I even get credit's back if I don't use all my minutes. I am writing down the things I am signed up for on my book so I remember.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Oh, I know :) But we have Virgin Mobile and they are pretty good about it, I even get credit's back if I don't use all my minutes. I am writing down the things I am signed up for on my book so I remember.

That's good!
Enjoy!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
So what's new with you? I feel like I missed most of the last thread....

The last thread wasn't one of our best.
But here we go again!
Has anyone been keeping track of just how many threads we've gone through together?

Nothing much new with me.
Just glad to be here! :D

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yes, I would, so would MJ with out heat sensitivities and allergies, we're doomed here....but I can't get Andrew to move

You really wouldn't want to go anyway. . .
What would you and M do without WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom