MJ's Family of Friends

MsSnuzi

MommytoMJM said:
Welcome!

I'm multi tasking, pics will be up shortly!

You must be the queen of multi tasking! But I must admit - I am guilty of the same, one thing at a time seems so boring :lol:

MommytoMJM

MsSnuzi said:
You must be the queen of multi tasking! But I must admit - I am guilty of the same, one thing at a time seems so boring :lol:

Multi tasking is sort of a job requirement for being MJ's mom :lol:

Well, AOL Journals is apparently having issues, sigh.....

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Mad! How're things with you?

I have been having a hard time keeping up since MJ got out of the hospital, I know how you feel.

Summertime busy here. Taking Katie back & forth to work (she has no car), its almost softball camp time for Princess #2. We'll be going away the first weekend in August and we've just found out the kids "have nothing to wear!" :rolleyes:

I should have so much "nothing to wear". :lol:

How has MJ been fairing? Do you have to monitor her bloodsugars?

tigsmom

Fantasmic!329 said:
Where are you headed, Mad?

Baltimore. A few Yankee-Orioles games, the Aquarium and the Inner Harbor attractions. Just a quick 4 day trip. It only takes about 4 hours or so to get there, just can't make it to WDW this summer. :(

Its also the weekend of the Anime convention and one of the DH's friends from work will be taking his daughter to that so we will meet up with them for lunch or dinner one night. :)

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
Summertime busy here. Taking Katie back & forth to work (she has no car), its almost softball camp time for Princess #2. We'll be going away the first weekend in August and we've just found out the kids "have nothing to wear!" :rolleyes:

I should have so much "nothing to wear". :lol:

How has MJ been fairing? Do you have to monitor her bloodsugars?

No blood sugar monitoring, but she isn't hereslf and there have been definite other side effects from the hospitalizaion and illness. She can't tolerate the heat or sun much at all, so all our excursions are at night, her seizures have gotten a bit worse, she is MUCH more clingy and needy, her echolalia has gotten worse....We don't know if any of these changes are permanent or not, so we're just in a waiting game....

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
Baltimore. A few Yankee-Orioles games, the Aquarium and the Inner Harbor attractions. Just a quick 4 day trip. It only takes about 4 hours or so to get there, just can't make it to WDW this summer. :(

Its also the weekend of the Anime convention and one of the DH's friends from work will be taking his daughter to that so we will meet up with them for lunch or dinner one night. :)

Sounds like a great trip! I hope you have a blast!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
How many times in one day can a child ask for Daddy?

AUGH!

Patience Mommy! :)

Thanks for the pics, Bonny! :sohappy:
Finally, I know what Nana looks like!
Princess M looks great up on that pony . . . really at ease!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom