MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

I think I will pack it in too. I am pretty tired after my crazy day at work.:snore: So anyhoo, I will talk to you all later. Night!:wave:

WDWparadetech1

Hey Bonny its Jason. I heard over the headset ofr spectro that you were on the parade route. I also heard that the Glow Carts had to do a duoble take and come back to spin for you. We had to do a un scripted show stop. But anything for you. Did you see me driving the float (well not actually see me since im inside). Give me a ring on MSN i havent talked to you in the past few days you havebeen bust with the in laws. Talk to you later.

diddy_mouse

I think I finally caught up on things...*whew!* Just popping in for the night.

Glad to see you again Bonny....its ALWAYS a pleasure :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Caught up finally! Off to church in a bit, but I'll probably be on later. Happy Birthday Nibbs if you're out there!

joanna71985

Good morning all! I am just popping in before I go off to work. Hopefully it will be a good day. I will be back on later. BTW, I loved the Spectro story Bonny. Disney magic at its finest.:D Have a good day everyone!:wave:

lunalovegoddess

Rapid Post

Morning all!

Headed to St. Petersburg... I'll update later. Then, on Tuesday, it's my buddy's birthday, so I'm baking him a baseball cake. As in, almost completely spherical... :D Wish me luck!

Bonny, I'm so glad that MJ got to have fun at MK. And, a kiss from a princess is always a plus!

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Caught up finally! Off to church in a bit, but I'll probably be on later. Happy Birthday Nibbs if you're out there!
I adore 5:15PM Mass on Saturdays. :lol:
I promise a TR is coming, but have you ever heard of St. John the Divine's Chapel in Saunderstown, Betty? That's where I went on Sunday.

Morning! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom