MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Baltimore. A few Yankee-Orioles games, the Aquarium and the Inner Harbor attractions. Just a quick 4 day trip. It only takes about 4 hours or so to get there, just can't make it to WDW this summer. :(

Its also the weekend of the Anime convention and one of the DH's friends from work will be taking his daughter to that so we will meet up with them for lunch or dinner one night. :)

I went to a Phillies-Orioles game at Camden Yards a couple of years ago! I loved it there! We also did the Inner Harbor and Aquarium. Really nice but so very crowded!
Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
I still haven't figured out my silly cell phone...Gotta see if it will let me on Magic...
Mine will, but I chose not to connect the phone with the internet - too $$$

Nemo14

Original Poster
Computer is running incredibly slow again. That's what happens generally just before I lose the internet, so I'll probably be going off again soon.:(
I really hate this computer!

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
How many times in one day can a child ask for Daddy?

AUGH!

((HUGS))

My kids always wanted daddy...unless they were sick and it was the middle of the night, then they wanted mommy...they still do at 18 & 11.

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
((HUGS))

My kids always wanted daddy...unless they were sick and it was the middle of the night, then they wanted mommy...they still do at 18 & 11.

They do it at 26 and 24, too! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom