MJ's Family of Friends

joanna71985

Morning all. I am just popping in on my way to work. I will be back on later, since I get out semi-early. I am at AK today. So have a good day everyone!:wave:

Pongo

Hello all.

Today has been a weird day. I woke up with a strange pain in my general heart area. It kind of comes and goes. One minute it will feel mildly strange, and then I'll feel it coming, then all of a sudden this sharp pain hits and lasts a few seconds, then it goes away.

I don't know what the deal is. I was fine yesterday. Hmm.

I'm going to ask my mom about it when she gets home.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Hello all.

Today has been a weird day. I woke up with a strange pain in my general heart area. It kind of comes and goes. One minute it will feel mildly strange, and then I'll feel it coming, then all of a sudden this sharp pain hits and lasts a few seconds, then it goes away.

I don't know what the deal is. I was fine yesterday. Hmm.

I'm going to ask my mom about it when she gets home.

I have that. It may be a symptom of a heart murmur.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
I have that. It may be a symptom of a heart murmur.

I found out about two years ago that I have a mild heart murmur... but it's never caused pain.

However, it's what I've been thinking too. Hopefully it will pass by tomorrow.

*shrug*

EDIT: Hi Krystyna! :wave:

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
I found out about two years ago that I have a mild heart murmur... but it's never caused pain.

However, it's what I've been thinking too. Hopefully it will pass by tomorrow.

*shrug*

EDIT: Hi Krystyna! :wave:

Howdy!

When I get those stabbing pains, I just lay flat on the floor and breathe deep. It subsides fairly quickly.

How was BWI?

MommytoMJM

Good morning all....wowo, things are so different since MJ was in the hospital, I am having trouble coping.

Andrew used to sleep with MJ, so I used to get a full night's sleep before I had to take over for the day. Now since he leave at 6:20 she sleeps with me 5nights a week.

Since we had to change the schedule around she isn't doing well, she isn't used to Andrew being gone when she wakes up, that has never happened in her lifetime, so she isn't coping well with that one.

She gets frustrated so much more easily, she spends a lot of time upset and mad, which means more hitting, throwing, yelling, biting.....and the things that used to make her happy don't seem to as much anymore :(

It makes me so sad to watch.... and there just doesn't seem to be a solution...

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Howdy!

When I get those stabbing pains, I just lay flat on the floor and breathe deep. It subsides fairly quickly.

I didn't quite have that luxury in the middle of Oceanography class :lol:

Bunny said:
How was BWI?

Rainy. And our flight was delayed about 40 minutes, which kind of sucked. But that's okay.

I waited for it in Borders :lol:

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Good morning all....wowo, things are so different since MJ was in the hospital, I am having trouble coping.

Andrew used to sleep with MJ, so I used to get a full night's sleep before I had to take over for the day. Now since he leave at 6:20 she sleeps with me 5nights a week.

Since we had to change the schedule around she isn't doing well, she isn't used to Andrew being gone when she wakes up, that has never happened in her lifetime, so she isn't coping well with that one.

She gets frustrated so much more easily, she spends a lot of time upset and mad, which means more hitting, throwing, yelling, biting.....and the things that used to make her happy don't seem to as much anymore :(

Poor kiddo. It must be hard on the both of you. I wish there was more I could do. But for now *Hugs* for you guys!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:

:(

Maybe you just have to find new things that make her happy. She might be transitioning a bit from her old preferences to something different. Try experimenting with things you haven't done as much, but still made MJ smile.

She'll find her niche again.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
I didn't quite have that luxury in the middle of Oceanography class :lol:

Rainy. And our flight was delayed about 40 minutes, which kind of sucked. But that's okay.

I waited for it in Borders :lol:

What airline did you fly? SW has an awesome brand-new terminal there. Everything else is kinda old and dated.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
What airline did you fly? SW has an awesome brand-new terminal there. Everything else is kinda old and dated.

We were SW.

I really like that section. Terminal A. It's slick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom