MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I would . . .
but George might miss me.
Maybe if I share some ice cream with him. . .

You have to pry it from Marc's cold dead hands first! :lol: He's a little territorial about his ice cream. But I'll make you your own batch if you'd like.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
You have to pry it from Marc's cold dead hands first! :lol: He's a little territorial about his ice cream. But I'll make you your own batch if you'd like.

*grabs a spoon*
I'm waiting! :slurp:

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
me too?

please?

pretty please?

with a cherry on top?

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
*grabs a spoon*
I'm waiting! :slurp:

What flavor? I've got a quart of strawberries if you'd like that. Or chocolate. Or chocolate chip, cookies and cream, I've even got a recipe for cookie dough

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
What flavor? I've got a quart of strawberries if you'd like that. Or chocolate. Or chocolate chip, cookies and cream, I've even got a recipe for cookie dough
all of the above please!

DisneyBunny

Still catching up...

Hello to Pixel-dust, and all the other readers-but-not-frequent-posters. Welcome! Thanks for the kind thoughts! :wave:

Uponastar

Nibbs hasn't been here in a while!
Not even for her birthday!
I don't know when she leaves for her wedding, but I know her part of the world was hit with some pretty nasty weather last week.
I hope all is well with her!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I don't know when she leaves for her wedding, but I know her part of the world was hit with some pretty nasty weather last week.
I noticed that too. I know parts of SL are still without power - hope all is OK with her. She must be getting sooooo excited!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:

I've been thinking of her. I hope everything goes well, weather-wise for the wedding. I know how nerve-wracking it can be. Last year we had a hurricane come through the day before our wedding. I was on pins and needles.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I've been thinking of her. I hope everything goes well, weather-wise for the wedding. I know how nerve-wracking it can be. Last year we had a hurricane come through the day before our wedding. I was on pins and needles.
was your wedding outdoors?

We had a heat wave for ours - temp was about 97 degrees with 97% humidity...

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
was your wedding outdoors?

We had a heat wave for ours - temp was about 97 degrees with 97% humidity...

No, thank goodness. I'm too much of a control freak for that. Luckily the storm blew by and took most of the humidity with it. It was a picture perfect July day. Everyone said how lucky we were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom