MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Hey Jason, sorry I wasn't on yesterday, it was a particularly challenging day with MJ. Tonight we hare headed to Studios for the evening and then won't be anywhere till Th/Fr We'll do a WP either Th/Fr day depending on heat and do MK Th and Studios Fri. MJ has been needing a lot of attention lately....and wants my lap now, bye y'all

Oh Luke, what IS you avatar?

dandaman

Pongo

dandaman said:

Pretty colors :lookaroun

Looks like the bulk of the nastiness is pretty far north of me. Is that all moving to the east?

dandaman

Pongo said:
Pretty colors :lookaroun

Looks like the bulk of the nastiness is pretty far north of me. Is that all moving to the east?

East-ish. Looks to be an east-southeast direction. The cell that produced the rotation should bypass you out to the ocean.

However, another round of intense rain should hit in the next 10-15 minutes. :wave:

Pongo

dandaman said:
East-ish. Looks to be an east-southeast direction. The cell that produced the rotation should bypass you out to the ocean.

However, another round of intense rain should hit in the next 10-15 minutes. :wave:

Well that's good.

It's funny, looking out my bedroom window, I see blue skies :lol:

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Hurrah! I think I finally figured out my Slide Show. I dumped YouTube and switched to Photobucket. It's ALIVE!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

*raises hands and laughs maniacally*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lookaroun

*ahem*

Congrats.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Hurrah! I think I finally figured out my Slide Show. I dumped YouTube and switched to Photobucket. It's ALIVE!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

YAY!...?

:lol:

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
I LOVE that song!

EDIT: And those "Just Married" flip-flops are pretty cool too!

I loved those flip flops... i was leaving "Just Married" prints all along the beach! Nibbs should get a pair for her wedding...

dandaman

^^Nope, not here. Might later on this evening (knowing my luck, during my 7:00 travel soccer game :rolleyes: ).

Yeah, I noticed those flip-flop imprints... nice touch. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom