MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

Pongo said:
:(

Maybe you just have to find new things that make her happy. She might be transitioning a bit from her old preferences to something different. Try experimenting with things you haven't done as much, but still made MJ smile.

She'll find her niche again.

Thanks Luke. We're working on that....We got the water parks added to our tickets, hoping she'll like that and it'll be a temp lowering thing we can do.

I know that one of the problems is that neither of Andrew's schedules are compatible with MJ and I haveing the van, so she and I are once again stuck in the house all day. (Andrew used to commute with the Godfather leaving our van with us so I could take her to the library and stuff, but now she's stuck inside all day with me.....since the Godfather dissappeared) This one I don't know what to do about...

Guess what we really need is a second car, even if it's a junker that Andrew can use....

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Luke. We're working on that....We got the water parks added to our tickets, hoping she'll like that and it'll be a temp lowering thing we can do.

I know that one of the problems is that neither of Andrew's schedules are compatible with MJ and I haveing the van, so she and I are once again stuck in the house all day. (Andrew used to commute with the Godfather leaving our van with us so I could take her to the library and stuff, but now she's stuck inside all day with me.....since the Godfather dissappeared) This one I don't know what to do about...

Guess what we really need is a second car, even if it's a junker that Andrew can use....

It stinks that you are so close to being able to go anywhere on property, but just far enough to have trouble getting there.

What about a scooter, like a vespa? For Andrew, I mean.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Yeah.

...Not fun. Especially when every screaming child in the world is on the flight with me :hammer:

Well, that's a flight to Orlando for you. We always make friends with some little kids and get them even more pshyched up to go to Disney.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
It stinks that you are so close to being able to go anywhere on property, but just far enough to have trouble getting there.

Ooh! how about a monorail extension past your place? It could work.. :lookaroun

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Well, that's a flight to Orlando for you. We always make friends with some little kids and get them even more pshyched up to go to Disney.

Yeah, my mom was talking to this little eight year old who was sitting next us. She fell asleep on my mom's pillow :lol:

Anyway. I'm out like a lightbulb. My mom and I are going back-to-school shopping at Old Navy today.

Bye everyone :wave:

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Yeah, my mom was talking to this little eight year old who was sitting next us. She fell asleep on my mom's pillow :lol:

Anyway. I'm out like a lightbulb. My mom and I are going back-to-school shopping at Old Navy today.

Bye everyone :wave:

Yay! I always loved Back to School shopping...nothing like that fresh box of crayons.

See ya later! :wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Hello all.

Today has been a weird day. I woke up with a strange pain in my general heart area. It kind of comes and goes. One minute it will feel mildly strange, and then I'll feel it coming, then all of a sudden this sharp pain hits and lasts a few seconds, then it goes away.

I don't know what the deal is. I was fine yesterday. Hmm.

I'm going to ask my mom about it when she gets home.

:eek:
That doesn't sound good Luke!
Don't mess with it.

Uponastar

Pongo said:

George has the use of a neighbor's Vespa for the summer. He loves it!
He just filled the gas tank. . .$3.00! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom