MJ's Family of Friends

lisbetgabrielle

Pongo said:
If I had to predict, I'd say we graduate on either the 19th or the 26th.
Central Florida is just weird like that.
After this year I don't think they are going to be allowed to start so early. Not allowed to start until the week before Labor Day, I think. Going to make things tough but pretty much equal for FCATs.
Have you passed the FCAT yet?

Nemo14

Original Poster
It also gives them an unfair advantage on th AP tests. Our kids up here are pushed like crazy during those courses to cover what other kids have an extra 3 weeks of preparation.

joanna71985

I'm home. Work was interesting. I was with Robin Hood and Friar Tuck. The funny thing is that half the people (at least) have no idea who Friar Tuck is. At least people for the most part know who Robin Hood is. It started raining right at the end of work. So I got wet walking home.:( Tomorrow I am AK with the Pooh characters (naturally).

lisbetgabrielle

at least something was fun. I had a great weekend. Friday swimming lessons got canceled. My hubby took me to my favorite restaurant Saturday. I got contacts on Thursday. NO swimming lessons tomorrow and the rest of the week I will be taking Matthew but Mommy may have to stay home because she is having minor surgery tmw
I'm going to definately need a Disney break soon.

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:
Back from Idol Concert. It was FUN. :D

Awesome! I've never seen an Idols concert (never really had the desire to :lookaroun )

However, I AM going to a The Format concert on Tuesday in St. Petersburg!

:sohappy:

(I don't expect many people here to know who the Format is. Except for dot, since I've told her)

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I have the day off! :sohappy:

How was your weekend Dot?

Yay for a day off! :sohappy:

My weekend was kind of boring.
The weather wasn't great, so we stayed in.

What'd you do yesterday?

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Yay for a day off! :sohappy:

My weekend was kind of boring.
The weather wasn't great, so we stayed in.

What'd you do yesterday?
I cleaned my bedroom, mostly my dresser actually. Dave slept most of the afternoon out on the couch, so I had to find something quiet to do.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I cleaned my bedroom, mostly my dresser actually. Dave slept most of the afternoon out on the couch, so I had to find something quiet to do.

Sounds almost as exciting as my weekend. :lol:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds almost as exciting as my weekend. :lol:
pretty much! We were both fighting a bug all weekend, so we stayed pretty close to home. Actually I really needed to clean off my dresser - it's the catch-all for everything that has no other place in the house, so it gets out of hand in a big hurry.
So has George picked out his clown name yet?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
pretty much! We were both fighting a bug all weekend, so we stayed pretty close to home. Actually I really needed to clean off my dresser - it's the catch-all for everything that has no other place in the house, so it gets out of hand in a big hurry.
So has George picked out his clown name yet?

No, but he had lots of pictures!
He didn't understand why I didn't want to see them. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom