MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

I'm exhausted. I really need a day off. I had a bridal shower on Sunday for my best friend, and that plus the anxiety makes for one draining weekend. I haven't been sleeping well. (wonder why? :rolleyes: )

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I'm exhausted. I really need a day off. I had a bridal shower on Sunday for my best friend, and that plus the anxiety makes for one draining weekend. I haven't been sleeping well. (wonder why? :rolleyes: )

:kiss:
We're here!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Have they scheduled your surgery?

I'll find out when it is by the week's end. Then I need to go in for a full course of bloodwork and a full physical beforehand. I'm just hoping that it happens sooner then later. I don't like the wait.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I'll find out when it is by the week's end. Then I need to go in for a full course of bloodwork and a full physical beforehand. I'm just hoping that it happens sooner then later. I don't like the wait.
Waiting is the pits; hope you hear soon...

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Waiting is the pits; hope you hear soon...

I hope so too. We told Marc's parents this weekend, and they were rather supportive. They asked if there was anything they could do... I may take them up on that when I'm not going to be able to cook the week I'm on bed rest.

Nemo14

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I hope so too. We told Marc's parents this weekend, and they were rather supportive. They asked if there was anything they could do... I may take them up on that when I'm not going to be able to cook the week I'm on bed rest.
((Hugs))

DisneyBunny

I'm getting caught up...

Joanna - Hope whatever bit you got swatted real good! Feel better!

Luke - What carrier did you fly with? SW has a whole new terminal at BWI that's gorgeous. otherwise BWI is a bit dumpy.

Bonny - loved the donut story - donuts were fun! :D

Dot - I still hate Gilligan too.

Mad - You should stop by if you're in town -but I won't condone your Yankee cheeing behavior :lol: They're the O's arch rivals.

DisneyBunny

Dot - I made my own homemade Super Premium Double Vanilla ice cream this weekend.

You would have died. Two vanilla beans, 3 cups of half n half, a cup of heavy cream, 8 egg yolks and 9 ounces of vanilla sugar. Marc was euphoric. I joked that I thought I was the only one possible of making him THAT happy. The man was in heaven.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Dot - I made my own homemade Super Premium Double Vanilla ice cream this weekend.

You would have died. Two vanilla beans, 3 cups of half n half, a cup of heavy cream, 8 egg yolks and 9 ounces of vanilla sugar. Marc was euphoric. I joked that I thought I was the only one possible of making him THAT happy. The man was in heaven.

Ooooh!
Will you marry me, Bunny? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom