MJ-Palooza!

joanna71985

Well, today was a long but fun day. I got to sleep in (which was nice). I then went to MK with 2 of my roomies and 2 other people. We were at MK together from about 12 to 3. At 3 pm I went over to Bonny's. I was there from 3 to just before 7. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Bonny and MJ. I really enjoyed it. I too have a story to add.

"I first met Bonny, Andrew, and MJ last year. I became friends with the show performers in Cinderellabration, as well as the attendants and a couple of the show managers. Well, I was there talking to the attendants and one manager friend (TC) when 3 people come up. One of them included a little princess dressed like Snow White. Well, I knelt down and asked her if she liked Snow White. I then gave her one of my personal Snow White pins. That turned out to be the start of a beautiful friendship. We hung out several more times during the CP. I was there when MJ first saw Mickey and started meeting the characters. And when I went down again in January, we got to hang out once more. We even got to watch Spectro together that night. That was such a fun experience (one I hope to repeat many more times). All I can say is that meeting Bonny, Andrew, and MJ has changed my life. MJ brings such a joy into my life. Her smile makes me feel warm inside. I feel blessed knowing them and hope to have them as friends for a long time. Because being Aunt Joanna is one of the best titles I could ever have. And I hope to add many more memories together with them."

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Joanna

I made Luke jealous!

How was MK?

Hey Bonny. It was fun. I met up with one of my best friends from the CP (who is going to be a character again). We just hung around waiting for Spectro and talked a lot. We then left because I have to wake up early for training. I really had a lot of fun today and I posted a memory message for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom