MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

I agree. Naps are gross. I also always feel groggy after a nap.

One time me and what's his face decided to take a nap at 6:00pm after a long day. I didn't want to wake up until 1:30 am when I had to go home and then went home and slept for another 6 hours. In total I think I got like 15 hours of sleep just because I decided to take a nap and couldn't get up from it.

I have no idea why naps affect me like that, but I have never been able to nap. I didn't really do it as a child either.

talkinghands

STR8FAN2005 said:
Indeed they are. That's one of the many things I miss about Kindergarten.:D Especially when a certain someone keeps me up late.:lol:
Got news for you. Kindergarten no longer gets naps. I wish they did because since February I have been coming home exhausted and in need of a nap after teaching kindergarten .

talkinghands

Juggles everyone. Home from church. It was nice except for having to fingerspell thermodynamics about 10 times. Ouch what a word! Entropy was almost as bad.
No sign language class tonight so I can relax a bit and play on the computer.

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
The best type of naps are the midday WDW/wait for summer storms to pass- naps. :D
Why do they sound familiar? :lookaroun

It's Science Fair Project season. :fork: Stupid making a battery out of a lemon. Still hasn't worked. I think I'm on attempt #7 by now. :mad:

jesserin

Fantasmic!329 said:
Why do they sound familiar? :lookaroun

It's Science Fair Project season. :fork: Stupid making a battery out of a lemon. Still hasn't worked. I think I'm on attempt #7 by now. :mad:

:lol: LOL... i'm sorry sweetie - i so don't envy those days... Good Luck! :kiss:

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Please please keep me out of that 'are kids behavind worse" thread.. People are so dumb...ok I am fine...

OMG me too... grrr... i did so good until today i hadn't even opened the thread up to read all the stupid responses - and now i wish i hadn't - good lord - these people act like strollers ought to be outlawed... in a place for kids... grrr..

ok - i'm over it... not going back... LOL!

how's your day going everyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom