MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I can't remember if I showed you guys this or not, so here is the final graphic my mom did for the site

mast-collage-350x95.jpg

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
I can't remember if I showed you guys this or not, so here is the final graphic my mom did for the site

mast-collage-350x95.jpg

That's great! I like how it goes from when she was a baby to the present.

Kudos! :sohappy:

talkinghands

I meet Bonny, MJ and Andrew a year ago at MGM. I was meeting a "friend" there and she introduced me to them. I immediately fell in love with MJ. Fast forward to a few trips later. My husband was with me and I decided that we should take Bonny, MJ, and Andrew to Crystal Palace for lunch. We got reservations and in the end it was 6 adults and MJ at lunch. After the chef had come and walked Bonny and I through the buffet pointing out what we could safely eat, we got to eating and MJ got to interacting with the characters. That was magical to say the least. Pooh and Gang were really attentive to MJ and she loved them. Then the had the parade around the restaurant with Pooh and the Gang. Sadly because of her wheelchair MJ couldn't participate. Bonny talked to the main handler and next thing we know they are doing the parade around the center of the restaurant where the Pooh topiary is located with Tigger and MJ leading the parade. After that all the characters spent a good long time interacting with MJ.
Now you have to understand my husband is a very quiet reflective man who doesn't show a lot of emotion in public and very much a Scot when it comes to money (think Scrooge McDuck) He was touched. When we left he said to me that seeing MJ so happy was worth every cent it cost.
Funny thing is we also went up for MJs birthday in February and of course we did what MJ wanted. I said that March for my birthday we could do what I wanted. Well, Jim just looked at me and said "You know you will do what MJ wants".

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
I meet Bonny, MJ and Andrew a year ago at MGM. I was meeting a "friend" there and she introduced me to them. I immediately fell in love with MJ. Fast forward to a few trips later. My husband was with me and I decided that we should take Bonny, MJ, and Andrew to Crystal Palace for lunch. We got reservations and in the end it was 6 adults and MJ at lunch. After the chef had come and walked Bonny and I through the buffet pointing out what we could safely eat, we got to eating and MJ got to interacting with the characters. That was magical to say the least. Pooh and Gang were really attentive to MJ and she loved them. Then the had the parade around the restaurant with Pooh and the Gang. Sadly because of her wheelchair MJ couldn't participate. Bonny talked to the main handler and next thing we know they are doing the parade around the center of the restaurant where the Pooh topiary is located with Tigger and MJ leading the parade. After that all the characters spent a good long time interacting with MJ.
Now you have to understand my husband is a very quiet reflective man who doesn't show a lot of emotion in public and very much a Scot when it comes to money (think Scrooge McDuck) He was touched. When we left he said to me that seeing MJ so happy was worth every cent it cost.
Funny thing is we also went up for MJs birthday in February and of course we did what MJ wanted. I said that March for my birthday we could do what I wanted. Well, Jim just looked at me and said "You know you will do what MJ wants".

MJ Magic Lisbet!
Thanks for sharing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom