MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
hey sweetie - i just PM'd you a rough draft... if there's too many details just let me know... i can change it if you'd like! :)

It's perfect!!!

Get ready for another round or tears guys.....

From Jess:

Sweet Princess MJ,

A few months ago I was online at this great website called wdwmagic. On this site i met an amazing woman named Bonny. This sweet lady told me a heartwrenching story about losing one baby only to gain an angel. Your mommy has blessed my heart daily with her selflessness and in the process I've gotten to know what a beautiful little girl you are, inside and out. The first time I saw a picture of you I thought wow... now here is a gorgeous little girl. But it wasn't until I began this wonderful friendship with your mommy that I realized just how special you are!
MJ you have reached in my heart and given it many tugs... and though I've never even met you, I think about you daily and pray for you every night. I feel blessed to know you and your mommy, and I can't wait for the day when I get to meet you both and throw my arms around your necks and shower you with kisses! Thank you for enriching my life just by being our "princess MJ".

Love,
Jess and Lizzy

Pongo

Bonny, I don't have a magical moment letter thing right now, but I can get one in ASAP. I want to make as best as I possibly can.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Bonny, I don't have a magical moment letter thing right now, but I can get one in ASAP. I want to make as best as I possibly can.

I am not going to get the site up for a couple weeks, so anytime is great Luke!

Disnut

I am here for a few more minutes. I have to go to work tomorrow morning so I need to get some sleep.I don't know how much time I will be here tomorrow as tomorrow is our anniversary.

Pongo

Disnut said:
I am here for a few more minutes. I have to go to work tomorrow morning so I need to get some sleep.I don't know how much time I will be here tomorrow as tomorrow is our anniversary.

Happy anniversary!

How many years?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom