MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Bite your tongue!
I'm wearing shorts and sandals for the first time this season today, and I hope to continue to do so for quite some time!!!!!
not quite that warm here, but it's not bad.

Nemo14

Thundering here and the dog is going bonkers, so I'm out of here. Not sure how much I'll be around this weekend, so everyone have a great time! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Hello Nibblies!
How are you?
I'm doing wonderful...just eating my lunch. Spaghetti...:slurp:

My brother graduated yesterday...(I can't believe it! He finally made it!)

Don't have plans for the weekend. I have to work on Sat. and sometime this weekend I think I am going to be getting the outfits for the guys to wear for the wedding...since it's a big sale weekend. I will also probably hang by the pool. It's going to be in the 90s here all weekend!

(Hee hee! You called me Nibblies! :lol: )

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Hey everyone!

Guess what? My wedding highlight video is still online! I thought it was taken down months ago, but apparently it's still up! Bonny had me thinking about her webcam and such, and I thought if MJ wanted to see us, this is the only way I know how at the moment. (We still don't have a webcam)

Anyways, you are all invited to watch our video. You've got to have the most recent version of quicktime installed, and it takes a minute or two to download.

http://buerhausdesign.com/spotlight/Spotlight34.html

Enjoy! :wave:

That was so beautiful! :) What a gorgeous bride! (oh ok - and the groom wasn't so bad either... ;)) LOL! Thanks for sharing - I love pictures of weddings and babies... hopefully in that order... ;)

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Thundering here and the dog is going bonkers, so I'm out of here. Not sure how much I'll be around this weekend, so everyone have a great time! :wave:

Hey Betty! :) Stay safe and have a wonderful holiday if i dont' talk to you before then!

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
absolutley! :) You are gorgeous... :D Wether I've seen your pretty face or not - you have a beautiful personality and that's what I love about you! :kiss:
aw...that was so sweet Jess...(I know it was aimed at Dot...but it was sweet nonetheless)

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
aw...that was so sweet Jess...(I know it was aimed at Dot...but it was sweet nonetheless)

LOL... :) It goes for you too sweetie! Y'all are a beautiful bunch! What kind of outfits are you thinking of going with for the guys in the wedding? (sorry if you've already told us - i have a terrible memory)

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Okay, peoples!
I must leave.
Have a nice evening everyone!
I'll be back when I can!
Bye Dot!

Jess said:
LOL... It goes for you too sweetie! Y'all are a beautiful bunch! What kind of outfits are you thinking of going with for the guys in the wedding? (sorry if you've already told us - i have a terrible memory)

Oh...well I have a bad memory too and don't remember if I said! :lol:

I have black shirts for the guys (like carribbean joe shirts) that are really light weight, so they don't die on the beach. Then they are going to wear kakhi pants and either black or light tan sandals. Right now, it's going to be black b/c I can't find light tan sandals anywhere. (The sandals and the pants are what I need to buy this weekend. Trying to make it cost efficient for the boys!)

Then for what's his face, I have a white carribbean joe shirt, kakhi pants and I'm going to have to find light tan sandals somewhere for him...I just don't know where.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom