Mj 2.0!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
You're a dear! :kiss:

What I have is a chest cold and my voice is several octaves deeper this morning. :lol:
Really unusual and rather frightening!
Good thing you guys can't hear me.

*calls up Dot*

"Hi, is Dot there?"

*in deep voice* "Hello?"

*click*

:lookaroun

Connor002

9 More Days...

kh2-na-front.jpg

dandaman

I don't actually know what Kingdom Hearts is, besides a video game. Looks cool, though. Maybe if I could find it for Gamecube...

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Andrew is working on loading the car up :) It will be a very mellow say for us as neither I nor MJ are feeling 110%

Next week we begin our rounds with the Drs. Now that we have new insurance we have to go see all of our specialsts and get set up, ugh... For MJ this means an EEG (anesthesia for this one) For me it means nerve conduction study and MRI (checking for MS) After we get our tax $$ we go see the dentist (I am pretty sure I will end up with all my teeth pulled :( ) and eye Dr for new glasses and contacts...Fun stuff.

I hope everyone has a great day we won't be out late so I will see you all tonight.

Hope you have a great day at the parks. Deaf went to another church for worship today so I didn't have anyone to interpret for and got to sit with my husband in church. That hasn't happened in 5 years. Was nice but felt strange. Next week all will be back to normal.
Bonny I need new glasses as well and would like contacts for interpreting. Bifocal contacts anyone. I'm tired of my glasses flying off while I interpret.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
My nickname will most likely be "train tracks" as soon as she sees my braces. :zipit:

You're safe Danny, she can't combine two words (for the most part) she does call Adam (OmegaKnight) Pinciss Beeeeelllllle! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Wow, quiet in the thread today, not much to read :(

We are home...the day was ummm, challenging. We got to MGM around 12, spent most of the day just walking around, did see Mickey, Pooh (MJ was wearing a Pooh shirt and wanted to show him her Disney Racer that Nana got her) saw BatB and two sets of Mulch, Sweat and Shears and left around 7:30 or so... MJ and I just weren't feeling well. We wanted to go to DtD to see Off Kilter play for St Pat's day but were too wiped out.

MJ's new word for the week is *pump* as in her feeding pump which she now tells me with a word when she wants to be on it :)

Tomorrow we'll try MK after a few errands, not sure how long we'll make it.

Fantasmic!329

I'm back!

The show was wonderful, just like last time. The music is so good (although not as insanely addicting as Mama Mia's. :lol: :lookaroun ) A few new faces in the cast, and a few of the same. Had a great day with just my mom and I. She said it's an early b-day present.

School tomorrow. Testing is done, so it's just a regular week. :(

*juggles*

Pongo

That sounds awesome, Freddy. I'd love to see a show like Wicked. The Lion King is coming to Orlando soon. Hopefully I'll go to see that.

And hello to everyone else. If anyone's here.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Wow, quiet in the thread today, not much to read :(

We are home...the day was ummm, challenging. We got to MGM around 12, spent most of the day just walking around, did see Mickey, Pooh (MJ was wearing a Pooh shirt and wanted to show him her Disney Racer that Nana got her) saw BatB and two sets of Mulch, Sweat and Shears and left around 7:30 or so... MJ and I just weren't feeling well. We wanted to go to DtD to see Off Kilter play for St Pat's day but were too wiped out.

MJ's new word for the week is *pump* as in her feeding pump which she now tells me with a word when she wants to be on it :)

Tomorrow we'll try MK after a few errands, not sure how long we'll make it.

Pump is a good word for her to know. And it isn't one that she would be able to sign as it would be a series of signs to explain. Maybe the sign for eat with pump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom