Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Good morning, everyone! :wave: Just a quick check-in before we delve back into the construction rubble.

Now, everyone cross your fingers, or say a prayer, or whatever your personal beliefs lead you to do...we're starting to CONNECT WATER PIPES today!!! Be afraid...be very afraid... :lookaroun

Oh dear.
Mary, all good thoughts coming your way today!
Hope that you, along with everything in your home, will be right side up and working fine real soon!

jesserin

figmentmom said:
Good morning, everyone! Just a quick check-in before we delve back into the construction rubble.

Now, everyone cross your fingers, or say a prayer, or whatever your personal beliefs lead you to do...we're starting to CONNECT WATER PIPES today!!! Be afraid...be very afraid... :lookaroun

:sohappy: :lookaroun :sohappy: :lookaroun :sohappy: :lookaroun :sohappy: Yay! :) I hope everything turns out okay... ;)

Uponastar

jesserin said:
And it's super hard to lose your voice online... ;) No guilt here - we'd miss you terribly if you left... :kiss:

You're a dear! :kiss:

What I have is a chest cold and my voice is several octaves deeper this morning. :lol:
Really unusual and rather frightening!
Good thing you guys can't hear me.

Enough about me and my disease! :lol:
Let's get positive!
What is new and happy and exciting?!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning Juggles all :) We're feeling a bit better, no puking, so backing off the pump volume helped, we'll be taking her feeding pump to the parks with us so she can have formula throughout the day.

Extra feel better juggles for Connor and Dot.....

MJ wants to go see Mickey, so we'll go to mgm for a bit...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Juggles all :) We're feeling a bit better, no puking, so backing off the pump volume helped, we'll be taking her feeding pump to the parks with us so she can have formula throughout the day

Yay! :sohappy: This is great news!

MommytoMJM said:
Extra feel better juggles for Connor and Dot...

Thank you, dear! :kiss:
From me at least.
I don't think we'll be hearing from Connor anytime soon.

MommytoMJM said:

Say hi to the mouse from me, please!
I hope he remembers me!

Have a wonderful day! :sohappy: :) :wave:

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Juggles all :) We're feeling a bit better, no puking, so backing off the pump volume helped, we'll be taking her feeding pump to the parks with us so she can have formula throughout the day.

Extra feel better juggles for Connor and Dot.....

Hey pretty lady! :) Good to see your house is on it's feet this morning! Hope you guys have fun in MGM - wish I could join you!

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Connor's not feeling well? :(

He popped in for a moment last night and said that he wasn't.
But with Connor you never know. :rolleyes:
He could have been on the run from some disaster of his own making.
I guess we'll find out later.

Uponastar

I think I'll go lie down for a bit.
It is blessedly wonderful to have a day with nothing to do.
(Sorry Mary, didn't mean to rub salt in the wound. Hopefully, your day will be very productive. :lookaroun )
Hopefully, I'll feel better later.
Have a good morning everyone!
Be back later, I hope!

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Mary your avatar is really cracking me up this morning.
I really feel like I'm talking to an upside-down you!

Hee hee...I FEEL like an upside-down me! Back later, everyone - I'll keep you all posted about our (soggy) progress!

Feel better, Dot! :kiss:

P.S. Jess, I think you're right about Connor and the TastyCake guy...:lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Andrew is working on loading the car up :) It will be a very mellow say for us as neither I nor MJ are feeling 110%

Next week we begin our rounds with the Drs. Now that we have new insurance we have to go see all of our specialsts and get set up, ugh... For MJ this means an EEG (anesthesia for this one) For me it means nerve conduction study and MRI (checking for MS) After we get our tax $$ we go see the dentist (I am pretty sure I will end up with all my teeth pulled :( ) and eye Dr for new glasses and contacts...Fun stuff.

I hope everyone has a great day we won't be out late so I will see you all tonight.

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Andrew is working on loading the car up :) It will be a very mellow say for us as neither I nor MJ are feeling 110%

Next week we begin our rounds with the Drs. Now that we have new insurance we have to go see all of our specialsts and get set up, ugh... For MJ this means an EEG (anesthesia for this one) For me it means nerve conduction study and MRI (checking for MS) After we get our tax $$ we go see the dentist (I am pretty sure I will end up with all my teeth pulled :( ) and eye Dr for new glasses and contacts...Fun stuff.

I hope everyone has a great day we won't be out late so I will see you all tonight.
110% Bonny? :lol: I didn't know that you could feel 110%. :lookaroun :p :kiss: Have a great day at MGM.

Leaving in a few....

Feel better to all, I am feeling quite a bit better today.

*juggles*

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:

Have fun today Bonny - try to forget about next week... it'll only bring you down... Give Mickey a kiss from us today! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom