Mj 2.0!

dandaman

:lol:

Maybe you should put up some blue sparks with Figment, and refer to your construction project's "technical difficulties". ;) :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Ok, the guy delivering the pump is lost, he doesn't speak English and I can't seem to give him directions that he can understand, the leak in our house is the water heater (near as I can tell) and the maintenance guy hasn't shown up yet. I am so incredibly frustrated it isn't funny

ARGH! I want my mommy!

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Ok, the guy delivering the pump is lost, he doesn't speak English and I can't seem to give him directions that he can understand

Don't you just love it when that happens? :brick: :brick: :brick:

Maybe we could borrow Connor's new translator thing. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Have fun at Wicked!

Ok, update, Pump is here and working, guy got here about the leak, it was the air conditioner. he couldn't do what he needed to do tonight, so he will be here tomorrow morning...

Going to watch TV, see you later...Juggles.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I feel sick.

For more than one reason.

I don't know what you're up to, but I hope you're not really sick.
Thanks for your reply to me.
And right back to you . . .

love0072.gif
love0073.gif

jesserin

Goodmorning Bonny & MJ - and Mary! :)

I hope everyone get's feeling better!

(Dot, that's the beautiful thing about the internet - it's really hard to catch much more than a virus... and fortunatly that's not the kind of virus that keeps you away from public) :D

figmentmom

Good morning, everyone! :wave: Just a quick check-in before we delve back into the construction rubble.

Now, everyone cross your fingers, or say a prayer, or whatever your personal beliefs lead you to do...we're starting to CONNECT WATER PIPES today!!! Be afraid...be very afraid... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom