Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all! Happy First Day of Spring (even though it's freezing here!)
Hope all the sickies are feeling better!

Good morning Betty! :wave:
Happy First Day of Spring everyone! :sohappy:
Cold here too, but I'll take it, because I know the warmth is coming.

Feeling a touch better, but still cruddy. :)

Uponastar

Good morning Bonny and MJ! :wave:
Glad you were able to get out yesteday.
Hope you have a good day today. :)

Congrats on the new addition to MJs vocabulary. :sohappy:
Every little bit helps!
Give her a great big hug for me, please! :kiss:

Uponastar

What has happened to this thread?! :eek:
Hope it was just an off weekend.
Is everyone sick? :(

I certainly hope to see everyone back and feeling well really soon!:)

Nemo14

Hi Dot! Sorry you're still a little under the weather. DH and DS were both feeling lousy this morning, but they both went to school.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning all, checking in before we go... We are starting to feel better, but still needing cold meds... When we went to MGM yesterday, MJ didn't even ask to get out of her wheelchair until about 6:30 :( Not a good sign. She also went a full two days without talking (using only sign)

Remember last Monday I told you about the coming home to a front entry way filled with water and seeping into our carpet? I asked them to come dry out the carpet and they never did. Yesterday we were looking at our entryway and the baseboard is warping and peeling away from the wall and the paint is peeling up, so we are off to deal with that.

I have a neuro appt scheduled for Thursday, my inlaws will come up to take care of MJ while I do that and Wednesday is the pediatrician and making MJ's EEG appt. Today we are going to start an account at our new credit union before we go to the parks... hopefully since it is a Disney CU they have Disney checks :)

Tomorrow I'll try to keep the car so MJ and I can run some errands...busy, busy

Message from MJ:

m.m888888888 ****

Juggles!

Hope we have some great conversation while I am gone...

DisneyBunny

Morning. Sorry to hear so many people are sick, hurt, or otherwise. :(

There is always so much to catch up on when I get back to the boards on Mondays. I don't get to use the computer much when I'm home.

Anyways, today is my DH's annual review. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all that extra work he's been putting in lately will result in a nice raise!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning. Sorry to hear so many people are sick, hurt, or otherwise. :(

There is always so much to catch up on when I get back to the boards on Mondays. I don't get to use the computer much when I'm home.

Anyways, today is my DH's annual review. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all that extra work he's been putting in lately will result in a nice raise!

Hi Bunny!
Good luck with that raise!
I'm rootin' for you!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Hi Bunny!
Good luck with that raise!
I'm rootin' for you!

Thanks! We sure need it. His car is on its last legs. It's got over 110,000 miles on it, the shocks are shot, it leaks more oil than the Exxon Valdez, and most recently the transmission has been slipping out of gear.

I'll post when/if I hear anything. I don't know what's more nervewracking - having the review or waiting to hear the results!

Feel better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom