Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Funny kid moments....

MJ just pointed at her bottom and signed burp (she passed gas!) LOL

She also is pretending to sneeze and wiping her arm with a tissue recreating a moment that happened earlier today...

Kids are sooo cool!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Popping in long enough to say I am really sick today.
Just wanted to say hello.

love0072.gif
love0073.gif

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
BTW Mary, when you are here, you are welcome to use my washer and dryer if you like (not sure if the place you stay while you are here has them)

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
BTW Mary, when you are here, you are welcome to use my washer and dryer if you like (not sure if the place you stay while you are here has them)

You are indeed a sweetie, Bonny - I rent a room from a married couple (both DTD Cast Members themselves), and they have a washer and dryer. However, in a pinch, I just might take you up on your offer! :D

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
I used to be pretty photogenic, but not anymore.....I think the stress shows on my face :(

I bet I could take a good picture of you! :D I will have lots of opportunities to try!

Hey, OT: If Entertainment doesn't come through for some reason are you going to come down and do a CP in a different area?

Yup!:) I especially want to do the Fall CP so I can be down there for the holidays (and hopefully my birthday:D ), and for the end of the HCOE. I want to be there for the end of Cinderellabration (if it ends, which I'm pretty sure it will).:( I'm pretty attatched to that show and the performers (just like you were with Tarzan). I would do almost anything for the CP (though hopfully entertainment {or operations} for me).

Connor002

I must go now.
:lookaroun
But I'm not at liberty to say why or to where. :lookaroun

Good bye. I hope I'll be back later. :wave:

:wave: :kiss:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Yup!:) I especially want to do the Fall CP so I can be down there for the holidays (and hopefully my birthday:D ), and for the end of the HCOE. I want to be there for the end of Cinderellabration (if it ends, which I'm pretty sure it will).:( I'm pretty attatched to that show and the performers (just like you were with Tarzan). I would do almost anything for the CP (though hopfully entertainment {or operations} for me).

Yay! Well, you'll spend the holidays with us (that is a given) and you'll be here for my birthday!!!

I miss Tarzan :cry:

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Yay! Well, you'll spend the holidays with us (that is a given) and you'll be here for my birthday!!!

I miss Tarzan :cry:

Yay! I look forward to that!:sohappy: And I'm sad that I never got to see Tarzan (except on the internet). It looked like a great show. I know I will miss Cinderellabration.:cry: But I hope they bring back Cinderella's Surprise Celebration because I enjoyed that show too.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Yay! I look forward to that!:sohappy: And I'm sad that I never got to see Tarzan (except on the internet). It looked like a great show. I know I will miss Cinderellabration.:cry: But I hope they bring back Cinderella's Surprise Celebration because I enjoyed that show too.

I taped the last show... I have to figure out how to bump it to DVD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom