Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I'll bet. Sometimes those cheery little catchphrases can REALLY be annoying!!! :lol:

No kidding!

MJ is beside me holding a tissue to wipe her eyes as they seep, they are all red, she looks sooo miserable....poor thing... I wish I could just knock her out until it runs it's course...the hard part is that even though she is physically 5 developmentally she is so much younger and she just doesn't understand why she feels crummy or that it will go away....

Interesting thing that happens when MJ is sick, she reverts almost totally to sign language...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Oh, Mary, MJ has some Figgy pins in her trader binder, are there any you are looking for?

For those who don't know... Mary gave MJ a couple of her early pins....I think you were in the 200's (I'd have to look it up though)

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
Oh, Mary, MJ has some Figgy pins in her trader binder, are there any you are looking for?

I was thinking I might have a few more pins to give MJ! I'll have to go through what I have when it gets closer to the end of June (when I come back - WOO HOO!!)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I was thinking I might have a few more pins to give MJ! I'll have to go through what I have when it gets closer to the end of June (when I come back - WOO HOO!!)

We can't wait for you to come *home* :D Are there any Figgy pins you want? She has a few in her trader binder....

I just looked it up, you gave her pins when she still only had 100 or so...wow, amazing that he collection has grwon so far so fast... she is up at over 1500 pins, just amazing to me...

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I don't show up on film. :lookaroun

Ah, that would explain this, then.

bigfoot.jpg

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
No, it's just playing with my mind.

ROTFLMMEO!! Did it play nice?

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
I CAN'T TYPE ANY SLOWER!!!!!!!! ARGH!

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
We can't wait for you to come *home* :D Are there any Figgy pins you want? She has a few in her trader binder....

I just looked it up, you gave her pins when she still only had 100 or so...wow, amazing that he collection has grwon so far so fast... she is up at over 1500 pins, just amazing to me...

I'm not really a pin "trader" - I like to buy just a few pins that are really unusual and/or pretty, and save them for "special" people! ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I'm not really a pin "trader" - I like to buy just a few pins that are really unusual and/or pretty, and save them for "special" people! ;)

Ahhh! How sweet! I didn't know that! :D We'll have to show you the Jumbo Figgy/Dreamfinder pin she was given for her birthday, that is one pretty pin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom