Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I swaear, you guys do NOT ever get a break. :( Do you buy lotto tickets? maybe your luck is about to change! :kiss:

I know huh? Sigh. No, we don't play lotto...I would if I thought it would help, but I am unlucky enough that I would just spend a bunch of $$ and not win...

dandaman

figmentmom said:
...along with the satisfaction of a job well done. (Good for you, Dan!) :kiss:

HUzzah. I'm still freezing. :lol:

(That quote seems along the lines of, "Diggin' holes builds character!" :lookaroun)

figmentmom

dandaman said:
HUzzah. I'm still freezing. :lol:

(That quote seems along the lines of, "Diggin' holes builds character!" :lookaroun)

...and is also right up there with "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Bonny you are living proof of the quote "No rest for the weary." :kiss:

I sure seem to be....but even with everything that is happening, it could still be sooo much worse, so I will be happy for what I have...

Oh and we found out that in the next few weeks we will be able to renew our AP's...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I was going to work on MJ's digital scrapbook today, but after her wall, sorting stuffies and her pump breaking down I am pooped!

dandaman

figmentmom said:
...and is also right up there with "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" :lol:

My own quote: "If at first you don't succeed, destroy any and all evidence that you ever tried."

Isn't it just inspirational? :lookaroun

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
ROTFLMMEO! Dan, that is great!

Was thinking along the lines of those "Despair" posters.

"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor."

:D

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
I love that picture too Danny! She's just sooo photogenic and I am so... NOT photogenic....

Oh come off it! You are very photogenic!:) Now me, on the other hand.:lookaroun I don't think I have found a camera yet that agrees with me!:lol: Maybe "Someday a camera will come!".:D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Was thinking along the lines of those "Despair" posters.

"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor."

:D

Ummm, okay.....

dandaman

demotivators.JPG

underachievement.jpg

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Oh come off it! You are very photogenic!:) Now me, on the other hand.:lookaroun I don't think I have found a camera yet that agrees with me!:lol: Maybe "Someday a camera will come!".:D

I used to be pretty photogenic, but not anymore.....I think the stress shows on my face :(

I bet I could take a good picture of you! :D I will have lots of opportunities to try!

Hey, OT: If Entertainment doesn't come through for some reason are you going to come down and do a CP in a different area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom