Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Glad to hear it Freddy....

*puff, puff* Well, I got the first part of MJ's wall done, but ran out of sticky tabs, so I will need more before I can hang up her Magical Moments Certificates...

jesserin

tigsmom said:
Does anyone have one you could borrow for the trip?

I'll have to ask around - I don't think so though, most of us bought the Travel Systems through Graco... they aren't convertable...

Good thought though! I'll be sure to at least ask around!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
If I still had mine I'd give it to you Jess! MJ has been in her wheelchair for a couple of years now, so we didn't bring it to Florida with us.
Thanks sweetie! ;) I appreciate the thought!

Well, so far I think we'll just be sticking with our smaller stroller unless in the next few weeks she adjusts to the big one a little better... Another thing about the smaller stroller is that her carrier is her car seat - if for some random 1 in a million reason our stroller got taken - we'd have no way of getting her home without purchasing another carseat - that makes me a little nervous too... I mean I know it's really unlikely and i'm not a worry wart when it comes to things like that - I just try to think everything through... and it is a possibility... and would be horrible if it did happen... a stroller I can handle... but not her carseat... :)

Anyways - thanks for all y'alls ideas - they really are helping alot - we're trying to figure all this out before we go...

jesserin

I've stayed at Music a few times - it's not my favorite but my family had never stayed there and it was a group decision - as often as we go - I just kind of left it up to them to decide... we all got preferred rooms so we'll be close to all the good stuff at the resort! :) (maybe we'll get a peek of the new family suites - i'll have my camera ready just in case!) ;)

We can't wait! This will be DD's first trip - so we are super super excited!

dandaman

jesserin said:
I've stayed at Music a few times - it's not my favorite but my family had never stayed there and it was a group decision - as often as we go - I just kind of left it up to them to decide... we all got preferred rooms so we'll be close to all the good stuff at the resort! :) (maybe we'll get a peek of the new family suites - i'll have my camera ready just in case!) ;)

We can't wait! This will be DD's first trip - so we are super super excited!

Don't do what my mom did... my first trip (back in '94), she put me on Star Tours. :eek:

jesserin

yeah right - she and I would both be sick... I can't stand that ride anymore - the screen and the motion don't line up so my equilibrium get's way off - it makes me dizzy and nautious for about 30 mintues afterwards... no startours for me anymore...

jesserin

*giggles* listening to The Making of Me on subsonic... I'm not sure I'm into "the big race" talk... :rolleyes: I can hear a couple toddlers in the background... yeah right is my 2 y/o gonna watch that - I'm not looking forward to those questions when their 6+ let alone 2...

anyway - got quite the giggle... ;)

dandaman

jesserin said:
*giggles* listening to The Making of Me on subsonic... I'm not sure I'm into "the big race" talk... :rolleyes: I can hear a couple toddlers in the background... yeah right is my 2 y/o gonna watch that - I'm not looking forward to those questions when their 6+ let alone 2...

anyway - got quite the giggle... ;)

:lol:

I miss that cartoon.

dandaman

jesserin said:
yeah right - she and I would both be sick... I can't stand that ride anymore - the screen and the motion don't line up so my equilibrium get's way off - it makes me dizzy and nautious for about 30 mintues afterwards... no startours for me anymore...

I can do it now... it's just when I was 3 years old, it was scarier than Michael Jackson! :lookaroun

jesserin

well, I've found a couple on Ebay - but their still in the $200+ range... I'm going to stop by Once Upon A Child this afternoon (resale and consignment) see what they have, and then if all else fails beg DH to drop $200 on yet another stroller (he's kind of getting sick of all these, we have our travel system, our frame system for our carrier - and an umbrella stroller) It's kind of like explaining to your DH why this new pair of shoes really is needed - it's alot harder when they're standing in your closet staring at the rack full of shoes you already own... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom