Mj 2.0!

Nemo14

jesserin said:
well, I've found a couple on Ebay - but their still in the $200+ range... I'm going to stop by Once Upon A Child this afternoon (resale and consignment) see what they have, and then if all else fails beg DH to drop $200 on yet another stroller (he's kind of getting sick of all these, we have our travel system, our frame system for our carrier - and an umbrella stroller) It's kind of like explaining to your DH why this new pair of shoes really is needed - it's alot harder when they're standing in your closet staring at the rack full of shoes you already own... ;)
I don't remember what brand ours was, but I didn't think they were that uncommon. My mother bought ours for DD because she was so thrilled that we had a girl!

jesserin

Yeah, my mom bought ours for us too - she got us the whole travel system... but when she was looking around - she was told they no longer made the convertable handle... I don't think the girl meant to lie - I think she really thought that - they don't sell them in any of the local baby stores around here...

Nemo14

jesserin said:
Yeah, my mom bought ours for us too - she got us the whole travel system... but when she was looking around - she was told they no longer made the convertable handle... I don't think the girl meant to lie - I think she really thought that - they don't sell them in any of the local baby stores around here...
I wonder why - must have been a safety issue or something. I did see one mother pinch her little boys arm once when ____ was changing it over.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Freddy and Connor....

MJ's feeding pump is broken :cry they are having to have another one sent out...not a great time for this to happen...

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
*jealous*

I haven't seen HP 4 yet. :cry: :p

Hey Bonny. You're more then welcome to borry my copy when I come down. I have 40 DVDs of my own (though it will be 41 in 17 days- Narnia comes out!!:sohappy: ). So you can borrow them at will. I am also sorry to hear about MJ's feeding tube.:( I hope it can be fixed quickly.

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
Telephone soliciting?

Nope. Door-to-door, with windchills in the teens. :eek:

Just got back, but a lot of people are still on March Break. As a result, I only got 10 dollars and a stuffy nose. :lol:

dandaman

From MJ's blog:

xd-Iq9-jHIjoF9nY1V39hf4dHY07XDdF0300.jpg

"Yo, what up? I'm just chillin' on my throne, here in my cool shaded chair. Check out all my bling!"

:lol: :lookaroun

I love that pic!

figmentmom

dandaman said:
Nope. Door-to-door, with windchills in the teens. :eek:

Just got back, but a lot of people are still on March Break. As a result, I only got 10 dollars and a stuffy nose. :lol:

...along with the satisfaction of a job well done. (Good for you, Dan!) :kiss:

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
hopeful;ly only a few hours...but since we turned her volum down due to puking every hour she isn't on is more weight lost

I swaear, you guys do NOT ever get a break. :( Do you buy lotto tickets? maybe your luck is about to change! :kiss:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Hey Bonny. You're more then welcome to borry my copy when I come down. I have 40 DVDs of my own (though it will be 41 in 17 days- Narnia comes out!!:sohappy: ). So you can borrow them at will. I am also sorry to hear about MJ's feeding tube.:( I hope it can be fixed quickly.

Thanks Joanna!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom